News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Someguy13

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Gamree on June 15, 2009, 09:48:28 PM
Sure, why not, if you're still there.  I need to get back into tiptop shape again if my King is going up against a Sonic soon, anyway.

I wanted to join in on the team battles, too, but someone wouldn't let me join...  :'(
Oh yeah, I remember that.
I accepted ( I think ) ?

But of course, my huge complaint was me NOT being able to join Nayr mans room (yes I tried to join, surprisingly) and I was not able to join someguy 13's room.
Him and I kept getting DC'ed. It was so annoying.

Why doesn't Nintendo Do something about this?!

So strange all of a sudden... while I was just playing TB with my friend, Someguy 13 magically joined... then randomly Brawlin joined with No problem.

I just don't Get it.  :robotindifferent:

FruitFlow

GGs Gamree.
I'm really starting to get annoyed by this tripping.
I tripped in every match at least 3 times in each one.

I still need more work on my characters.
But I still think I did so-so.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Someguy13 on June 15, 2009, 09:52:16 PM
So did I though... ????
Thank you for the matches of 1 life. :)

Now to get Nayr's FC if he decides to add me. :D

Nayrman

Going online instead of getting editing done or studying for my final on friday...
what did you expect?
I'm open for matches right now.

FruitFlow

Hey Nayr.
I'll join if you're still online.

We never got to finish our 1 vs. 1.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on June 16, 2009, 02:46:46 PM
Hey Nayr.
I'll join if you're still online.

We never got to finish our 1 vs. 1.
I'll get on again. As usual I didn't count on no one being on at around noon-ish here X_X;;

FruitFlow

Quote from: Nayrman on June 16, 2009, 02:48:20 PM
I'll get on again. As usual I didn't count on no one being on at around noon-ish here X_X;;

Are you going to make the room?
Or should I?

Also, I may have to leave early because I have to go somewhere later on.

FruitFlow

Sorry Nayr but all of this button delaying crap is really starting to get on my nerve.
Along with the tripping.
Seriously Nintendo...........

I have to go somewhere real quick, so I'll fight you again later today if you're gonna be on.

My ZSS doesn't fair too well with Sonics.
I need to work on that.

And I know I didn't too that well in any of those matches.

Nayrman

I forgot how quick ZSS is. Yea, I tend to beat her by just being faster with Sonic.

Although I love being and edgeguarding dick against your ZSS and Olimar. I got so many kills at low damage because you don't know how to recover right with either of them XD

You got some really lucky matches as Ike though.

FruitFlow

Yeah, rope recoveries just aren't my thing.
I need to find a way through that edgegaurding or I'm gonna be screwed for eternity.

I was wondering why you killed yourself on the last stock with Falco on the GS.

Those were still some enjoyable matches those, Nayr.
I have to admit that.

I still kinda blame most of my loses on the "You know what".
But there's nothing much we can really do about that.

Nayrman

What, on the pirate ship? I killed my last Falco because that second kill was stage centric, and you were up three lives to one, so I just said intercourse  that.

Tether recovery is pretty much the reason ZSS isn't S-Tier. God darn she's too fast and some of her arials (like that annoying as poop back air) have way too much power. But luckily my Sonic can avoid those for the most part. You were running circles around my Snake though. Thank god for his unsightly priority XD

FruitFlow

LOL.
One of the many reasons I never pick stages with hazards.
Especially when the matches are laggy.

I will evetually find a way around your Sonic though, Nayr.
I just need to find out how.

And dangit I almost had your Snake there.

Nayrman

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on June 16, 2009, 05:15:39 PM
LOL.
One of the many reasons I never pick stages with hazards.
Especially when the matches are laggy.

I will evetually find a way around your Sonic though, Nayr.
I just need to find out how.

And dangit I almost had your Snake there.
Again, hooray for Snake's ungodly priority and reach.

Sonic's are very straitforward. It's one of the reasons he's a "Meh" character. I just destroyed you as Sonic because I'm a much smarter player than you are at the moment.

FruitFlow

I'm still sorta in training mode right now.
But that's all going to change soon.

Anyways, are you gonna be on again later today?