The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Nah, a couple hours is usually all I'm good for. Not to mention I haven't been feeling very well today.

Better than what I originally though, but you still need quite a bit of practice on recovering, especially with Olimar. Sonic the edgehog (whenever I get that "tech" to work in lag matches) will destroy you.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Nayrman

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on June 16, 2009, 05:33:58 PM
Alright then, Nayr.
And thanks for the tips.

See ya around.
well, recorvering is Olimar's main weakness. Sonic just has a fancy little move that can take advantage of that. Your ZSS is really good though.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on June 16, 2009, 05:42:54 PM
well, recorvering is Olimar's main weakness. Sonic just has a fancy little move that can take advantage of that. Your ZSS is really good though.
Care to share FCs? My list needs frecuent players like yourself. (Reminds self to erase 30 players off list).

Nayrman

Quote from: wiiboychris on June 16, 2009, 06:23:26 PM
Care to share FCs? My list needs frecuent players like yourself. (Reminds self to erase 30 players off list).
look at the front of the page. I'll add you later. Too lazy to boot up my Wii just to add a FC right now.

I'm only frequenting Brawl because I really have nothing else to do during the summer right now, and the fact that once I go back down to campus, having to log into the network will pretty much kill my Wii's internet, thanks to Nintendo's poopty internet package.

FruitFlow

Is anyone going online right now?
I'm looking for some matches to train myself with my SideWays Wiimote.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Someguy13

I am.
I see you're in a team battle.

FruitFlow

Yeah I am.
I'm done now though, so I'll join your room.

EDIT: Or I'll create the room.

Someguy13

GGs Brawlin. I used to be good with characters other than Pit I swear. I dunno what happened but I just suck with everyone else now.

On a completely unrelated note I think I might need glasses or something. By the end my eyes were starting to hurt and things were looking a bit blury. Normally I would say that it was from looking at the TV screen for too long but we didn't play for all that long. 

FruitFlow

LOL.
Yeah, those were some pretty awesome matches.

You were doing pretty well with Marth and Sheik.
Lots of us got rusty from time to time in Brawl, so don't worry much.

How do you think my characters were?
Are their any improvements that I need to make with any of them?

Someguy13

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on June 16, 2009, 10:39:37 PM
LOL.
Yeah, those were some pretty awesome matches.

You were doing pretty well with Marth and Sheik.
Lots of us got rusty from time to time in Brawl, so don't worry much.

How do you think my characters were?
Are their any improvements that I need to make with any of them?
Well you found a lot of creative ways to kill yourself as Wolf. Actually more than once this actually made me win. Like my victory would not have happened if you didn't kill yourself. So work on that.

I really love your ZSS it's just so fast. Really fun to fight.

Your Link was good but be more creative with bombs. If you just throw them at me then I will catch them 8 times out of 10.

Ike well. I dunno. You're tied for best with pretty much every other Ike I've played in recent memory. I'm pretty sure Ike players hit a flatline thats as good as Ike can possibly be...

Ganondorf. I don't really remember these matches so I'll just assume that it was fine. Oh wait. Less U-tilt. That's all.

Kirby. You only played one match but it really came down to the wire there. I won but really if I had been a second slower then it would have been me that fell.

Olimar. I thought was your best. Like by a lot. Although I have a bit of a bad history with him so yeah it might just be me.

How about me? How were my characters?

FruitFlow

Quote from: Someguy13 on June 16, 2009, 10:53:52 PM
Well you found a lot of creative ways to kill yourself as Wolf. Actually more than once this actually made me win. Like my victory would not have happened if you didn't kill yourself. So work on that.

I really love your ZSS it's just so fast. Really fun to fight.

Your Link was good but be more creative with bombs. If you just throw them at me then I will catch them 8 times out of 10.

Ike well. I dunno. You're tied for best with pretty much every other Ike I've played in recent memory. I'm pretty sure Ike players hit a flatline thats as good as Ike can possibly be...

Ganondorf. I don't really remember these matches so I'll just assume that it was fine. Oh wait. Less U-tilt. That's all.

Kirby. You only played one match but it really came down to the wire there. I won but really if I had been a second slower then it would have been me that fell.

Olimar. I thought was your best. Like by a lot. Although I have a bit of a bad history with him so yeah it might just be me.

How about me? How were my characters?
LOL. Thanks for the tips.

Your Pit was by far the best I've faced today. You're really good with the Arrow looping
I didn't find anything bad with him at all.

Marth: Your Marth was decent. Just work a little more on the timing of his SAs and Counters.
His F-air can also be deadly for gimping.

Sheik: Your Sheik was the second best. I loved how you U-tilt comboed me and then finished it off with a US. You also seem to have her speed under control. Keep it up.

I think I may be missing a few, but those were the ones I mostly fought and found to be the best.

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!