The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

I've got a guide floated just below this thread.
I'm doing some things on my end too... if you want to try again,

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

HTA!

Yeah... if I lose 2 matches in a row due to lag I'm intercourse ing done with it.
Dear lord...

Um... some poop is going on with my connection right now or something... will have to do some tweaking I suppose.

Sorry.

FruitFlow

No prob.
I SD'd a lot with Ike because of it.

Hope we can have some more decent matches once you get everything fixed.

It's strange at how the start of the match was perfect, but then slowly caught us up with that dang lag.

The only thing that ruins the fun out of online.
Seriously Nintendo.....

HTA!

Something with the ports I created... our last good matches were on an unaltered connection.

I think I need to add a larger number to the end of the IP... eh will do it tomorrow.

JrDude

I may have discovered a glitch~
As DK, B Punch at just the right moment when a smart bomb is exploding, and DK will freeze there and not get hurt, but will go back to normal when the bomb is done exploding.
[move][/move]
Dude .

HTA!

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on July 29, 2009, 02:08:59 AM
I may have discovered a glitch~
As DK, B Punch at just the right moment when a smart bomb is exploding, and DK will freeze there and not get hurt, but will go back to normal when the bomb is done exploding.
Um... old and not a glitch.
DK gets invincibility frames at the beginning of his punch.
Since the smart bomb freezes you at the frames you where on when hit, he takes no damage.

Work with Squirtle and Ike s well.

JrDude

Quote from: HTA on July 29, 2009, 07:47:43 AM
Um... old and not a glitch.
DK gets invincibility frames at the beginning of his punch.
Since the smart bomb freezes you at the frames you where on when hit, he takes no damage.

Work with Squirtle and Ike s well.
Well I didn't know.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

FruitFlow

Depster

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

FruitFlow