News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Awesome matches Dep.
You've got a pretty powerful Yoshi there.

The only one I seem to be having trouble fighting against.
Everyone else was good too, but your Yoshi is at the top of the list.

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Depster

GGs

With Ike, idk, I don't play many of em

With ZSS, you started every match off wrong.  Use the armor, PLEASE.  You also need to Dsmash more.  You can get like 2 dsmashes in then fsmash or bair guaranteed every time!  I liked your jab stuff, though, and could only get out due to Yoshi's uber fast nair, which also breaks me out of falco's CG and Mario's utilt lock.  Hm use a few more stun lasers and follow up with dash grabs or side B.  One thing that surprised me is that you only used down b for recovery.  THAT THING IS A BOSSLY SPIKE!!!  Press A after your down b and she just sticks her feet down and holds them there, and it's a spike the entire time...  So yeah, Dsmash, Down B, and Armor parts!

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

FruitFlow

I don't really use the armor parts much in any of my matches.
Only if the person I'm facing doesn't care much.
Many people consider it cheap, so I don't use them against other people.
But if you don't mind me using them, then I'll use them next time.

Everything else you listed I do.
Just not against new people I'm facing.
I usually like to take the time to adjust to the playing style on the first playing, and then as I fight them more, I begin to fight normally.

Thanks for the pointers though.

The only thing I don't use often is the Down B spike, unless I feel the opportunity arises.

Anyone else online and up for matches?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Depster

How did you not learn to use the parts when I was starting the matches by sprinting towards you to grab them, even killing you with them right off... kinda of a sign XD

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

FruitFlow

LOL.
I have no idea.

I guess I'm just too attached to not using them.

HTA!

FruitFlow

HTA!

FruitFlow

Yeah, awesome matches out there.
That Peach counter is going down.  >:(

Wasn't expecting me to spike you with my Zamus's Dair were you? :P
I did that to Depster a few times in our matches.

HTA!

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on July 29, 2009, 09:57:12 PM
Yeah, awesome matches out there.
That Peach counter is going down.  >:(

Wasn't expecting me to spike you with my Zamus's Dair were you? :P
I did that to Depster a few times in our matches.
Well, technically its not a spike but yeah.

My favorites were gimping you with turnips. :P

FruitFlow

Quote from: HTA on July 29, 2009, 10:00:13 PM
Well, technically its not a spike but yeah.

My favorites were gimping you with turnips. :P
Oh god, I remember that.

Ike got raped by vegetables. :(

jnfs2014

HTA!

Quote from: JNFS2014 on August 02, 2009, 05:50:35 AM
lol, Ike can rape in Basic Brawl. :P
Spam smashing I suppose.

D3 can spam smash and do just as well.
Of course, it helps that 2/3 of Basic Brawl players are Pikachu for some reason...

jnfs2014

jnfs2014