News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

jnfs2014

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

HTA!

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 03, 2009, 04:53:22 PM
Is anyone going online soon?
I have to go to bed soon for football, sorry.
But I'm open tomorrow, might be testing limited item layout.

FruitFlow

Quote from: HTA on August 03, 2009, 05:42:30 PM
I have to go to bed soon for football, sorry.
But I'm open tomorrow, might be testing limited item layout.
Alright then.
See ya tomorrow when you're on.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

HTA!

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 05, 2009, 03:47:37 PM
Will be going online in a few.
As will I.

Connection might be sub-par, my Wii is now upstairs and the signal has quite a few walls to travel through.

FruitFlow

JrDude

Someone Brawl with me. I currently suck with everyone so I don't have a main anymore, but I wanna see how bad I suck.
Not sure if it's the same as my old one, but here's my FC: 0517-5661-9652

Please provide yours in your post.
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

JrDude

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on August 09, 2009, 04:34:40 PM
Someone Brawl with me. I currently suck with everyone so I don't have a main anymore, but I wanna see how bad I suck.
Not sure if it's the same as my old one, but here's my FC: 0517-5661-9652

Please provide yours in your post.
[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris