News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jnfs2014

I just got beat by a Pikachu and a Mario because my teammate SD'd twice and there was a minutes straight of 1/4 speed lag.

FruitFlow

I'm really in the mood for some matches tonight before I hit the bed.
Anyone up to it?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

HTA!

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 12, 2009, 09:30:03 PM
I'm really in the mood for some matches tonight before I hit the bed.
Anyone up to it?
I was just playing, sorry Brawlin. D:

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Gamree

Okay, I'm finally back.  I got Internet up in my apartment and got the Wii hooked up, so I can start Brawling and practicing again.  My Internet ISP and setup are much different now, though, so I don't really know how my connection fares online now, but I guess we'll find out.  Also, I just bought a new video capture card (old one won't work with current setup), and I'm still playing around with it to get good quality vids, so I won't be uploading any vids to youtube any time soon.

Anyway, with that said, if anyone wants to brawl online sometime, just post here and I'll try to meet you online. ;D

FruitFlow

Alright, I'm going online today.
Anyone is free to join in.

@Gamree: You up for matches?

Gamree

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 13, 2009, 05:00:46 PM
Alright, I'm going online today.
Anyone is free to join in.

I'll probably join you after I have some dinner.

FruitFlow

Gamree

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on August 13, 2009, 05:01:57 PM
Sure thing.

See you in a bit.

You replied 40 seconds after I posted.  You're either extremely fast or abysmally bored to have responded back that fast.  O_o

FruitFlow

JrDude

Anyone wanna Brawl? I'm In the mood (The front page has the wrong FC, Here's my real one: 0517-5661-9652)
[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

jnfs2014

JrDude

Quote from: JNFS2014 on August 14, 2009, 05:28:45 PM
I'll do it.
=D
Eating lunch now