News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Yeah, this weekend sounds good.
This thread seems to die and resurrect on rare occasions.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Dawei on September 03, 2009, 04:00:06 PM
Tollhouse; You should follow My lag guide(Cause HTA's sucks). If you get aim/msn you can talk to me on it and I'll help you set things up.
This guide is great but I won't be able to access the router I have connection with because it's someone elses in the same building.  However, I'll have a house by the end of the month so I'll be able to do it then.  And I just made an aim.  It's Tollhouse2006.
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Someguy13

as positive as I am no one will see this I guess it's worth a shot.

Anyone wanna play?

tollhouse2006

Quote from: Someguy13 on September 04, 2009, 04:33:23 PM
as positive as I am no one will see this I guess it's worth a shot.

Anyone wanna play?
I saw it, but i can't play right now.  later
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

Depster

Quote from: Cogs on September 03, 2009, 04:00:06 PM
Everyone wondering about Depster; He sucks, he uses Yoshi.
That's harsh .-.

Well, at least I'm better with Yoshi than Cogs is while he plays the rest of the cast better than anyone else here.  But no, I don't suck, I'm just not amazingly good.  Cogs is the only regular here that can beat me consistently, though I take a match every once in a while.

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Dawei

Quote from: Depster on September 04, 2009, 06:41:05 PM
That's harsh .-.

Well, at least I'm better with Yoshi than Cogs is while he plays the rest of the cast better than anyone else here.  But no, I don't suck, I'm just not amazingly good.  Cogs is the only regular here that can beat me consistently, though I take a match every once in a while.
When I'm playing with 1 hand doesn't count.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Depster

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 04, 2009, 07:56:00 PM
I use Yoshi too, Yoshi is underrated.
He really is, mostly just because of the tiny number of people that main him in offline scenes.  He's never going to be high tier, but he could probably hit low mid someday if more good people main him.

ilu2 Dawei =p

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

JrDude

Yeah, I find it odd that a poop load of people love using Yoshi in every other game, but when it comes to Smash Bros., they're all like "lol he sucks."
[move][/move]
Dude .

HTA!

jnfs2014

tibar21

I can't play online until October cause the people who's router we were using are moving as of today.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Dawei

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on September 05, 2009, 03:31:04 PM
Looking for some matches today.
Any takers?

I'll play. I think you said you still have me, but that FC doesn't work. Add my new one on the front page.