News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamree

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on September 10, 2009, 02:59:51 PM
Awesome matches as usual, Gamree.
There were some pretty epic moments in most of them, too.

I'm going to grab something to eat right now, and if your still on or up for more matches later I'll fight with you again.

Was anything wrong with my gameplay today?
I've noticed that I've been SDing a lot lately.
But I still feel my characters are fine.

You've improved quite a bit since we last fought.  Well, your Ike has, at least.  Your quite fearsome with him, but it's kind of weird.  You gave my Kirby and Diddy a ton of trouble, while you gave my Wario some problems there for a while.  But when I switched over to my secondaries and characters I never play as, you seemed to struggle with most, if not all of them.  Getting tired?  Or maybe you were just so use to how I normally play with my mains.  My King is still king, though. ;D

You've surpassed my own Ike, so there's not much I can give you advice on.  Your fighting style seems good to me.  Just keep polishing your skills and fighting style, I'm sure there's more you can learn.  I don't know what's up with me lately, it feels like I've forgotten the feel of the controls for Brawl.  Guess I just need to practice more.

Epic, epic Falco and Samus match, though.  Wish I had recorded that.  Was pretty much my first time using Falco (online), could ya tell? :P  Controlled like a tank...that can jump high.  First time using Metaknight, too.  And who says Metaknight takes skill to use... >.>

Yeah, I'll probably be up for some matches later if there's nothing on tv and if my legs stop hurting for some reason.

JrDude

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on September 10, 2009, 02:11:36 PM
Anybody up for brawls.  i'm free for the rest of the day
I'll battle you. Tell me when you're about to go on and I'll go on and add you.
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Quote from: Gamree on September 10, 2009, 03:19:40 PM
You've improved quite a bit since we last fought.  Well, your Ike has, at least.  Your quite fearsome with him, but it's kind of weird.  You gave my Kirby and Diddy a ton of trouble, while you gave my Wario some problems there for a while.  But when I switched over to my secondaries and characters I never play as, you seemed to struggle with most, if not all of them.  Getting tired?  Or maybe you were just so use to how I normally play with my mains.  My King is still king, though. ;D

You've surpassed my own Ike, so there's not much I can give you advice on.  Your fighting style seems good to me.  Just keep polishing your skills and fighting style, I'm sure there's more you can learn.  I don't know what's up with me lately, it feels like I've forgotten the feel of the controls for Brawl.  Guess I just need to practice more.

Epic, epic Falco and Samus match, though.  Wish I had recorded that.  Was pretty much my first time using Falco (online), could ya tell? :P  Controlled like a tank...that can jump high.  First time using Metaknight, too.  And who says Metaknight takes skill to use... >.>

Yeah, I'll probably be up for some matches later if there's nothing on tv and if my legs stop hurting for some reason.
LOL. Thanks.
Your Kirby was really beating the crap out of me those first few matches, and I kept laughing at the double banana throws in the ZSS vs. Diddy matches.  :D

Your DDD still retains his title as king of the ring. XD
I just love fighting against him.

It would be sweet if we could get some matches on vid.

Another reason I was slacking at the end was because my hands got slippery and it was difficult to press the correct button most of the time.

Great Games though, Gamree.
Hope to have some more later today.

Sakurai seriously should of thought twice about Olimar's recovery.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

tollhouse2006

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 10, 2009, 03:20:01 PM
I'll battle you. Tell me when you're about to go on and I'll go on and add you.
How about now?  Oh, and Tibar wants to face you first.  Where can I find your friend code
Friend Code: 2622-1690-4267  Finally have wifi

JrDude

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on September 10, 2009, 03:41:46 PM
How about now?  Oh, and Tibar wants to face you first.  Where can I find your friend code
First page, use Ctrl F and type in my name to find my code easily.
Warning, I suck, but I still often win.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gamree

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on September 10, 2009, 03:33:58 PM
LOL. Thanks.
Your Kirby was really beating the crap out of me those first few matches, and I kept laughing at the double banana throws in the ZSS vs. Diddy matches.  :D

Your DDD still retains his title as king of the ring. XD
I just love fighting against him.

It would be sweet if we could get some matches on vid.

Another reason I was slacking at the end was because my hands got slippery and it was difficult to press the correct button most of the time.

Great Games though, Gamree.
Hope to have some more later today.

Sakurai seriously should of thought twice about Olimar's recovery.

I wondered how the hell I won as PKMN Trainer.  O_O
I'm pretty sure my Kirby wasn't at his best, but I definitely know my Diddy did worse.  :( ut that's okay, my Wario picked up the slack near the end.

Yeah, Olimar use to be one of my high secondaries until I found out how flawed his recovery was, then I just dropped him.  Someone could gimp him just by hanging on the ledge.  So sad...

I'll try to record some matches if we have some later, but right now my lappy's still rendering the matches I had with Depster last night, so it might take a while...

tollhouse2006

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 10, 2009, 03:46:07 PM
First page, use Ctrl F and type in my name to find my code easily.
Warning, I suck, but I still often win.
Ready whenever you are.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

tollhouse2006

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

tollhouse2006

JrDude

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on September 10, 2009, 03:57:22 PM
We have the room set up.  why arent you in?
Did you add me? or put the wrong number? It says awaiting registration...
[move][/move]
Dude .

FruitFlow

Quote from: Gamree on September 10, 2009, 03:48:58 PM
I wondered how the hell I won as PKMN Trainer.  O_O
I'm pretty sure my Kirby wasn't at his best, but I definitely know my Diddy did worse.  :( ut that's okay, my Wario picked up the slack near the end.

Yeah, Olimar use to be one of my high secondaries until I found out how flawed his recovery was, then I just dropped him.  Someone could gimp him just by hanging on the ledge.  So sad...

I'll try to record some matches if we have some later, but right now my lappy's still rendering the matches I had with Depster last night, so it might take a while...
LOL. No prob.  :)
Even though we had a few errors, those were still some heck of matches out there.

I'll see you again in a bit.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

tollhouse2006

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 10, 2009, 03:59:10 PM
Did you add me? or put the wrong number? It says awaiting registration...
Unless it's written wrong in red on the first page we didnt make a typo

JrDude

Quote from: tollhouse2006 on September 10, 2009, 04:01:12 PM
Unless it's written wrong in red on the first page we didnt make a typo
Is your sig your brawl code? 'Cause I triple checked.
[move][/move]
Dude .