News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eizweir

You don't find whoe you're best with, you make who your best with.  While you'll need to go through the character's to find out which one(s) you can work with, you should've already done that by now. 

Choose one character and fly with it, yes some characters take more work than others, but that's kind of the point.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xluxaeternax

formerly: Marth Xero, Xero, Roy Khan, Diego Armando, Lux Aeterna, and more I forget it was like 11 years ago jeeze

jnfs2014

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

JrDude

WHY YOU TAKE MY CD?!
I'm like the only one without them all.....
TWICE! D=
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gamree

Quote from: Dawei on September 11, 2009, 08:11:31 PM
GGs Gamree, but I going off to hang out with a friend.

Yeah, GGs.  I know I can do better, though.  For some reason, I can't do the moves I want to do.  Especially when I'm trying to do tilts, my character does a smash instead, or the normal A jabs.  I try a Uair, and my char does a usmash instead.  I try Kirby's B up, and he faces the wrong direction.  My controller seems fine, so I guess somethings wrong with me.

I don't know, but still, GGs anyway.  Have fun hanging out.

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

Gamree

GGs, it's fun to not play so seriously once in a while.  Items became annoying, though.  :-[

You should also see the video I'm about to put up on Youtube of me and Depster, maybe you could learn a thing or two for your Yoshi.

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

JrDude

Quote from: Gamree on September 11, 2009, 10:20:29 PM
GGs, it's fun to not play so seriously once in a while.  Items became annoying, though.  :-[

You should also see the video I'm about to put up on Youtube of me and Depster, maybe you could learn a thing or two for your Yoshi.
If items are annoying, don't turn them on.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Depster

Quote from: Gamree on September 11, 2009, 10:20:29 PM

Are your vids up?

Brawl Code: 3050-7249-4136    Message me yours!

Gamree

Quote from: JrDude ♫ on September 12, 2009, 04:41:27 PM
If items are annoying, don't turn them on.

Checked my item settings twice during our fights, and they were set to All Off and none, so it must have been your items were still on.  I was also brawling Cogs before I brawled you, and no items appeared during any of our matches, so I definitely know it was not me.

Quote from: Depster on September 13, 2009, 01:31:13 PM
Are your vids up?

Not yet.  All the vids keep coming out really grainy during fast motion segments for some reason, so I think something must be rendering wrong in Vegas Pro.  Or it's just screwing with my head.  ;P  I have one video up, at least, that came out with decent quality, and it's one of our better matches, I think. ;D

Btw, just out of curiousity, how many matches do you think we fought that night?  I thought I captured most of our matches, but there seem to be a ot fewer videos than I thought.  :-\

Depster

JrDude

Quote from: Gamree on September 13, 2009, 05:36:39 PM
Checked my item settings twice during our fights, and they were set to All Off and none, so it must have been your items were still on.  I was also brawling Cogs before I brawled you, and no items appeared during any of our matches, so I definitely know it was not me.
Odd, I turned items off while I was battling J, and they only appeared when you came.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Depster

Gamree

Quote from: Depster on September 13, 2009, 06:31:45 PM
Is that one on youtube or just on your pc? cause I can't find it

lol, in a rush to see the vids, huh?
I set it to private because I wanted to see how its quality came out before I put it up on my channel, but guess I forgot to change it to public after viewing it.  I'll go change that now and edit this post with  link to the vid so you can see it.

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4w5ij9vAqc
It was one of our earlier matches, but of all the vids I have right now, I think it's one of our better ones. ;D