The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamree

I need to get back into playing too.  I can play online once I get my tv back from my mom if anyone is up for some matches.

FruitFlow

I'm up for some games Gamree.
Just reply back if your still up for some.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Gamree

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on September 24, 2009, 07:08:16 PM
I'm up for some games Gamree.
Just reply back if your still up for some.

Sorry, my mom went on longer than I thought she would, and I feel tired now.  Maybe sometime tomorrow.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Gamree on September 24, 2009, 07:56:08 PM
Sorry, my mom went on longer than I thought she would, and I feel tired now.  Maybe sometime tomorrow.
Yeah.
Tomorrow should be fine.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

GGs Playat.
We should do more Ike vs. Ganondorf matches.
I really enjoy them.

Playat

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on September 25, 2009, 03:05:54 PM
GGs Playat.
We should do more Ike vs. Ganondorf matches.
I really enjoy them.

Yeah....I wasn't trying with my G-dorf because I was playing brawl online on my computer. Shesh, talk about button lag X_X. The online is no sweat though.

FruitFlow

Quote from: Playat on September 25, 2009, 03:45:42 PM
Yeah....I wasn't trying with my G-dorf because I was playing brawl online on my computer. Shesh, talk about button lag X_X. The online is no sweat though.
Oh, lol.
Cool to see that you can Brawl again.

And our connection was near perfect this time.

Gamree

Quote from: Depster on September 19, 2009, 04:48:22 PM
Gamree, are you going to post the other vids?

Geez, so impatient.  >= D
Lol, anyway, sorry for the delay, I had to re-render all the vids about two times before they came out correctly, and that's really time consuming.  They're up on my Youtube channel right now if you or anyone else wants to see them.  As a heads up, I won't be recording any more matches for now until a cable I ordered through the mail arrives at my apartment.  Going to try and record in S-Video, so here's to hoping that I get much better quality soon.  ;D

Also, I'm up for some matches today, too.  I'm getting sick and tired of my tilts not inputing lately for some reason, so I want to do some matches and figure out whether I'm really that out of practice or if there really is something wrong with my controller so I can order a new one before this upcoming tournament, so anyone who is up for a brawl, just leave a post. ;D

FruitFlow

Playat

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on September 25, 2009, 03:57:51 PM
Oh, lol.
Cool to see that you can Brawl again.

And our connection was near perfect this time.

All I need is a small TV that can fit on my Desktop and I can brawl at my best.
Glad that you enjoy your connection X_X.

Gamree

Quote from: Playat on September 25, 2009, 05:42:18 PM
All I need is a small TV that can fit on my Desktop and I can brawl at my best.
Glad that you enjoy your connection X_X.

Don't worry, Play@, we knew you weren't able to play at your best.  Once you're able to play online normally again, you can rematch Brawlin and kick his butt.  ;D
Oh will you...? =O  *Cheesy horror music plays*

FruitFlow

Awesome matches once again Gamree.
I was getting a little tired on the second half of our matches so I was kinda slacking. Sorry about that.

I need to go somewhere right now and won't be back home until 10pm.

If you're still up for matches around that time, let me know.

I really enjoyed our 4-player match. It was chaotic in there.  :P

Gamree

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on September 25, 2009, 06:32:42 PM
Awesome matches once again Gamree.
I was getting a little tired on the second half of our matches so I was kinda slacking. Sorry about that.

I need to go somewhere right now and won't be back home until 10pm.

If you're still up for matches around that time, let me know.

I really enjoyed our 4-player match. It was chaotic in there.  :P

Maybe, but I'll probably go to bed early tonight so I can get up early tomorrow and work on a college project.  Yeah, GGs, guess it looks like I was just maybe out of practice.  I still had trouble with tilts, but not as bad as a week or two ago.

Yeah, good FFA.  I wanted to play teams, but I never got into last place to change the rules, and then you and Play@ seemed to have a face off during those last couple of matches, so I didn't want to change anything.  Oh well, probably next time.  ;D

FruitFlow

Matt

I've got a room up, so if you're up for a few matches, join. As a side note, I am really rusty and using a slightly messed up controller.