News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Matt

I'm embarrassed by those matches. I even did horrible with Diddy, and with that I need a lot of work and practice. On another note, you've got an awesome ZSS. GGs Brawlin.

FruitFlow

Thanks Matt. Great Games.
I really liked your Falco.
I just wish our connection wouldn't interfere.

It's always disconnection that ruins the fun out of the game.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

FruitFlow

Hey Gamree.
I'm not sure what's causing the disconnection, but do you want to continue to try?

FruitFlow

Sweet matches Gamree.

From now on I'm going to start staying away from the ledges with my Ike.
I'm certain you already saw how his random Neutral air was killing the crap out of me.  :(

LOL.
I love how my ZSS and Ike were mind gaming with your Diddy's bananas.

Your Diddy seriously smoked me today.  :P

I'm not sure if it's just me, but do you feel that I have been getting rusty lately?

Gamree

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on September 27, 2009, 01:04:47 AM
Sweet matches Gamree.

From now on I'm going to start staying away from the ledges with my Ike.
I'm certain you already saw how his random Neutral air was killing the crap out of me.  :(

LOL.
I love how my ZSS and Ike were mind gaming with your Diddy's bananas.

Your Diddy seriously smoked me today.  :P

I'm not sure if it's just me, but do you feel that I have been getting rusty lately?

Yeah, it took me a while to get my Diddy back to normal, but eventually I did, and I began creaming. ;D  Also took me a while to figure out how you were using the bananas, but I got that down eventually, too.  Beware.  =O

I don't know if you're getting "rusty", only you can really feel that for yourself, but to me, no, it doesn't seem like you're getting rusty (actually feels like you're at an all time high), you're still playing the same way you did a few weeks back.  I know I'm getting unrusty because I've seriously kicked up the training on both Wario and Diddy to get them fighting ready again for an upcoming tourney.  Before tonight, Diddy was really the only main left I needed to get back to normal, but I feel more comfortable now that I remember how to use him, so he's almost back.

Either way, GGs.

FruitFlow

Thanks Gamree.
It just felt strange how I SD'd that much with just one move.

Matt

Those matches made me laugh quite a bit. Especially that last one Lucario vs Ike. Just hopping back and forth over Ike. Anyways, I suck more then I did before which is pretty obvious. Once again nice ZSS.

FruitFlow

LOL. Thanks.
I was wondering why you were just jumping around with Lucario.

Your Wolf almost got me.

Gamree

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on September 27, 2009, 04:07:52 PM
Thanks Gamree.
It just felt strange how I SD'd that much with just one move.

I'd say about 50% of those SD's were due to me throwing Nannerz at you when you were near the edge.  ;D

FruitFlow

Quote from: Gamree on September 27, 2009, 05:48:24 PM
I'd say about 50% of those SD's were due to me throwing Nannerz at you when you were near the edge.  ;D
LOL.
Those bananas are going down with you next time.  >:(

StarWindWizard7

I didn't see anything about it on the site,
but what do you guys think about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash Up?

I have it, it's "all right", bit of a let down...especially when even compared to Brawl.

JrDude

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on September 28, 2009, 09:45:29 AM
I didn't see anything about it on the site,
but what do you guys think about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash Up?

I have it, it's "all right", bit of a let down...especially when even compared to Brawl.
Wasn't it supposed to be an "improved version" of Brawl? I thought I heard someone say that here.
Too bad, not surprising to me though.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Gamree

Okay, guys, the tournament I'm going to starts in less than a week, so I want to get in as much training as I can between now and then so I can do my best while I'm there.  So I'm going to try and be online every evening after school if I don't have homework or projects to work on.  I'd like to play people like Cogs,  Depster, HTA, Brawlin, Play@ if you've got your online... control... thingy down and fixed, and some of the other harder people on here if I can (don't remember the rest).  I'll still take on anyone who wants to brawl me, but just know I'm going to be trying to push myself, so I won't be holding back much.

Playat

Quote from: Gamree on October 04, 2009, 10:13:16 PM
Okay, guys, the tournament I'm going to starts in less than a week, so I want to get in as much training as I can between now and then so I can do my best while I'm there.  So I'm going to try and be online every evening after school if I don't have homework or projects to work on.  I'd like to play people like Cogs,  Depster, HTA, Brawlin, Play@ if you've got your online... control... thingy down and fixed, and some of the other harder people on here if I can (don't remember the rest).  I'll still take on anyone who wants to brawl me, but just know I'm going to be trying to push myself, so I won't be holding back much.

Well I know a friend of mine called MX778(on youtube and smash board) that can play you.