News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Hey Star. My brother is still using my TV, so I'm stuck on a super small one.

It's a tad bit difficult tp play on but I'll try my best to play well.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on December 01, 2009, 06:48:29 PM
Hey Star. My brother is still using my TV, so I'm stuck on a super small one.

It's a tad bit difficult tp play on but I'll try my best to play well.
I'm doing team battles only, not one on ones, sorry.

FruitFlow

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 01, 2009, 07:06:37 PM
I'm doing team battles only, not one on ones, sorry.
Oh. Okay.
How do you set that up?

I was wondering why the CPus weren't in, lol.
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on December 01, 2009, 07:08:07 PM
Oh. Okay.
How do you set that up?

I was wondering why the CPus weren't in, lol.
It's random.
I set the rules if I make the room...
then you may have a chance to set the rules.

My rules is 5 stock, no items, and your on a blue team.
So bassically you can choose. ^_^

FruitFlow

Quote from: Matt on December 01, 2009, 07:11:14 PM
LOLOLOL, you noobs still play Brawl.
I haven't played Brawl in months. So I sorta missed it and decided to pop it in for today.

FruitFlow

LOL. I have no idea what's causing the random disconnects.
Those matches were still fun though. :D

All these months of not playing have really drained my playing abilities and made me rusty. :_;

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: SSBBRAWLIN on December 01, 2009, 07:47:46 PM
LOL. I have no idea what's causing the random disconnects.
Those matches were still fun though. :D

All these months of not playing have really drained my playing abilities and made me rusty. :_;
You have to keep in shape dude. :P

But no, those were fun matches indeed. ^__^

Oh, are you done for the night?

FruitFlow

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 01, 2009, 07:49:19 PM
You have to keep in shape dude. :P

But no, those were fun matches indeed. ^__^

Oh, are you done for the night?
I've learned my lesson. ;_;
Hope we can battle again sometime again if i don't forget, lol.

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm done for the night, lol.

Gamree

Have no fear, Gamree's he-
*notices he missed teh brawls*
...Dang it...

Anyway, I'll be looking for some brawls tonight and maybe tomorrow to test out my recording setup, so if anyone wants some brawls, just tell me and hopefully we can set things up.
;D <- I miss my old smiley...

StarWindWizard7

ahh, so........... just to say...if you were to do Team battles vs the cpu for example, you as well as Myself can show off our skills in how good we are eh?

I would be in For that...as nervous as I would be, LOL.

But that's only if your doing team battles.

I can't stand people looking at me play (like if their was a crowd) to have my actions Taped/recorded online is almost twice as worst.
I'm so odd.

:P

Gamree

Quote from: StarWindWizard7 on December 03, 2009, 05:58:14 PM
ahh, so........... just to say...if you were to do Team battles vs the cpu for example, you as well as Myself can show off our skills in how good we are eh?

I would be in For that...as nervous as I would be, LOL.

But that's only if your doing team battles.

I can't stand people looking at me play (like if their was a crowd) to have my actions Taped/recorded online is almost twice as worst.
I'm so odd.

:P

Not everyone was meant for the stage and spotlight.  I would know, I'm one of those people.   =P

I could always just record a few of our matches to see if they record the way I hope they do, then I can upload them to Youtube privately to see how the quality comes out.  I can set it up so that you and me are the only ones who can view them, or just me, which is what I'll probably be doing anyway since this will be a simple audio test to see if I can add commentary to my vids while playing online.  Then I can delete the vids from Youtube after I see how they turn out, or I could just not upload them at all in the first place if that makes you feel better.

As for team matches, you know me.  I don't care how we fight as long as it's fun.  ;D

Crispy Cobalt

Gamree.

Brawlin said that he will be going online momentarily if your'e still on, but can't play for too long.

Be warned though. He hasn't played the game in months due to school and other stuff.

So he might be a bit off on his playing style.

Anyways, in about 5 mins he should be on.

Just wanted to let you know.

Gamree

Thanks for the heads up, it's appreciated.  I'll go online and wait and see whether I missed him or not.  I haven't played in about a month or two myself except for a match here and there, so this may be interesting.  ;D

Gamree

Must have missed him.  Dang.  Anyway, anyone else up for some Brawls tonight?

Someguy13

Quote from: Gamree on December 04, 2009, 05:00:08 PM
Must have missed him.  Dang.  Anyway, anyone else up for some Brawls tonight?
Im on now if you're still up for some matches.