The Official SSBB Friend Code and Search/Challenge Discussion Thread.100+ Listed

Started by StarWindWizard7, January 21, 2008, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: Marrato on February 22, 2010, 04:59:59 PM
OK, your gonna have to add me. FC 3910 0777 5590
Added.

Room is up, anybody else can join.

I can't believe I'm willing to play free for all....... blah!
-_-

StarWindWizard7

Not sure who NEERB was, but I OK'ed you to join the game.

But anyway, Marra good games!
I sooo should of won that Zelda vs. Wolf game!! Grr

StarWindWizard7

Quote from: SmashBro25 on February 22, 2010, 05:36:51 PM
NEERB=me  :P
LOL! Oh OK! :D

THIS GAME IS TAKING FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stupid LAG!

*QUITS*
LOL
I need a break.
That was annoying.

Neerb

I think it's because Marrato and me live too far away or something; we just did some 1v1s, and the lag was almost just as bad.

Not that it mattered, I just kept adding on to my list of losses... except when I beat him as PT, which is kind of ironic given that I got 4-stocked by you when I used it last time.  :D

Playat

*posting in the student union*
Wow its been a while since I post here....Anyway I think I'll play some matches tonight if anyone still wanna brawl.

Chris8492

Smash, im not trying to rant or anything but i played this game all the way from New Zealand to one of my friends from my home town. Its like 8000 miles away and I got no lag. Darn, i wish i could play SSBB right now.

Marrato

Quote from: Playat on February 22, 2010, 06:36:43 PM
*posting in the student union*
Wow its been a while since I post here....Anyway I think I'll play some matches tonight if anyone still wanna brawl.
I'll brawl you, whenever you get on.
Brawl FC:3910 0777 5590

Playat

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Razgriz2489 on February 22, 2010, 06:38:08 PM
Smash, im not trying to rant or anything but i played this game all the way from New Zealand to one of my friends from my home town. Its like 8000 miles away and I got no lag. Darn, i wish i could play SSBB right now.
To further support this, I have a friend in Finland, and there was almost no lag, even when we were playing with another guy from Pennsylvania.

(Hmm, if this is correct, then it's not Nintendo who you should blame this on. It's the PLAYER who has all the blame for the lag...)

Chris8492

Yeah, i never get lag usually unless a really bad winter storm comes by. Hopefully the people who HAVE the internet problem can get it fixed.

Update: Why did I just jinx it. Now theres a bad storm coming on Wed and Friday. Good 2 feet of snow expected.

Neerb

Sorry, I thought distance had something to do about it. It just seems strange that my internet seems fine on the computer and other gaming systems, and that I have played Brawl with my friends plenty of times with little to no lag before.

Maybe my router isn't strong enough since my Wii is now with the computer on a different floor...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: SmashBro25 on February 22, 2010, 08:55:15 PM
Sorry, I thought distance had something to do about it. It just seems strange that my internet seems fine on the computer and other gaming systems, and that I have played Brawl with my friends plenty of times with little to no lag before.

Maybe my router isn't strong enough since my Wii is now with the computer on a different floor...
I have a very good internet connection, but it strangely kicks me out from online right when I accept an invitation to play. Believe me: you need to know what is wrong with your end of your connection.

Chris8492

I had the same exact problem with storm joining his games. He can join mine for some reason but i can't join his. I played smash not too long ago, there was no lag.

Marrato

Brawl FC:3910 0777 5590