News:

<+Clu> im 100% nigga

Main Menu

A lesson on your forum.

Started by Genius, February 04, 2008, 12:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HTA!

Quote from: Talim2004 on February 04, 2008, 11:17:22 AM
LOL! Oh my god..I can't help but laugh at all the stupid replies in this thread...xD

Anyways....umm..you guys...This thread was actually very useful to, you know, anyone that's in the process of making a forum..or has already made a forum. If I were you, i'd take his advice and shut down the forum..seriously. I mean..i've never actually tried to make a forum before...I think.....yeah..no..I haven't; and the only reason why is because...I just..wouldn't know how to. I'll admit it, i'm an idiot when it comes to things like this. Yup, me, Talim, an idiot. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true.

Anyways..my "conclusion" is..
Genius is a jerk? Alright? You should all know that by now. I mean, when I first met Genius, I thought he was PMSing 24/7 because of how much of an ass he was to everyone all of the time. But seriously..if you get to know him and..you know..STAY ON HIS GOOD SIDE, he's actually pretty awesome, and he totally deserves to be a part of the SIT. So stop complaining, mkay? Mkay.

I'll complain.

Ridley

Yes Tuppy I have learned to respect him. Also I have a friend in real life just like him so I got used to it. Genius is pretty cool sometimes.
...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Kayo

How is it f***ing possible to stay on genius's good side?!?!?!?!!?!

The first time i said ONE WORD to him he said "You're a moron" (this was in chat a couple weeks ago BTW)

In fact, my forum is almost ready to transfer to SMF. it is.

Genius, your LIFE is a second grade mess.

Genius, you have the IQ of a moron. Perhaps you chould change your name to Moron. its the way you act, anyway...

red7js, you actually have a brain, unlike some people lol. thanks for agreeing with me, even though you're just also stating the truth. :)

FOR THE LAST TIME, yes, my forum has only 22 members. OK? i'm better having some members that come and post, than have 70 i earned from going around saying "SIGN UP AT MY FORUM! NAO NAO NAO GOGOGO!" or "IF YOU DONT SIGN UP I'LL ONE-STAR ALL YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS!" or something stupid like that. My forum is like a small community, not like a pile of spam (like Genius's brain)

No, i'm not saying that here is a pile of spam. that would be describing NS2, which is not what i'm trying to do.

Genius, why in the f*** did you post this? i see whats happening. i detect stupidity, need of attention, and jealousy.

In conclusion, Genius, you're a moron.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Triforceman22

ah yes.
I remember that day...

what a terrible day that was...

meh, as long as I stay on his good side, he's cool with me...
also I don't think he see's me as a moron anymore... :O
But if so, meh, his opinion not mine....:P

EDIT: You may want to run Kaos....

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Kayo

Quote from: Triforceman22 on February 04, 2008, 01:01:56 PM
ah yes.
I remember that day...

i'm not running. i am BRAVE.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Triforceman22

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:07:19 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on February 04, 2008, 01:01:56 PM
ah yes.
I remember that day...

i'm not running. i am BRAVE.

Cool.  :P

Kaz

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:00:17 PM

I manage without even trying. It can't be that hard.

The first time i said ONE WORD to him he said "You're a moron" (this was in chat a couple weeks ago BTW)

Protip: grudges suck. And the fact that you've taken a simple thing like "you're a moron" so defensively just makes you look stupid. Settle down.

Cool. Your forum can now begin getting better.

Genius, you have the IQ of a moron. Perhaps you chould change your name to Moron. its the way you act, anyway...

lolwut

How would you know about his life? Are you his psychologist? And you administer his IQ tests too?

FOR THE LAST TIME, yes, my forum has only 22 members. OK? i'm better having some members that come and post, than have 70 i earned from going around saying "SIGN UP AT MY FORUM! NAO NAO NAO GOGOGO!" or "IF YOU DONT SIGN UP I'LL ONE-STAR ALL YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS!" or something stupid like that. My forum is like a small community, not like a pile of spam (like Genius's brain)

If a small community is what you want, so be it, but in Genius' eyes (and mine) that kind of forum sucks. Deal with it.

And that last comment just made you look dumber. How can a brain equate to a pile of spam? Have you ever taken a health class?

Genius, why in the f*** did you post this? i see whats happening. i detect stupidity, need of attention, and jealousy.

y naut

He's sick of seeing poopty forums being made by Nsiders. So am I.

I detect insecurity, no sense of humor, and jealousy.

In conclusion, KAOS, shut the intercourse  up and settle down.
Quote<+Mithos> My mom grounded me for being gay.

Triforceman22

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on February 04, 2008, 01:08:11 PM

Protip: grudges suck. And the fact that you've taken a simple thing like "you're a moron" so defensively just makes you look stupid. Settle down.

lolwut

How would you know about his life? Are you his psychologist? And you administer his IQ tests too?

If a small community is what you want, so be it, but in Genius' eyes (and mine) that kind of forum sucks. Deal with it.

And that last comment just made you look dumber. How can a brain equate to a pile of spam? Have you ever taken a health class?

y naut

He's sick of seeing s***ty forums being made by Nsiders. So am I.

In conclusion, KAOS, shut the f*** up and settle down.

that was a little harsh....

oh well....

Kaos, don't try and provoke him or piss him off...
It will only end badly...Very badly....:O

HTA!

@Kazooie
Why does it matter that there are many forums, albeit small ones?
Do you go to them?
If you don't go to them, how can they bother you or genius?

Kayo

lolwut

y naut

He's sick of seeing poopty forums being made by Nsiders. So am I.

In conclusion, KAOS, shut the intercourse  up and settle down.
Oh, so THIS is what i'm getting now? ok, this is just plain wrong. You take the TRUTH that i say, and try to turn it against me. thats just sad. apparently, you have nothing to say at all. so i will just forget you even tried o say something to me.

Also, now i'm being singled out here? it seems that this thread is now just to pick on me. for shame. God, you people have no life.
[move][/move]

Kaz

Quote from: Triforceman22 on February 04, 2008, 01:11:56 PM

oh well....

I tend to be harsh.

But it's true. He's only digging himself deeper, and he should just take a deep breath, maybe slice his wrists a few times, and settle the intercourse  down.

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 04, 2008, 01:13:25 PM
@Kazooie
Do you go to them?

Sir, you see my sig? I go to one of the biggest and yet best examples of exactly what Genius is talking about.

I've also had the misfortune of being involved with many, many Invisionfree forums, a few of which were recent and made by Nsiders. Kilroy's especially made me cringe.

Lotos

Notice how most of the other people he didn't call a moron are "popular" NSiders or people who haven't crossed paths with him yet.

HTA!

Quote from: Kazooie-Banjo on February 04, 2008, 01:15:39 PM
Quote from: Triforceman22 on February 04, 2008, 01:11:56 PM

oh well....

I tend to be harsh.

But it's true. He's only digging himself deeper, and he should just take a deep breath, maybe slice his wrists a few times, and settle the f*** down.

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 04, 2008, 01:13:25 PM
@Kazooie
Do you go to them?

Sir, you see my sig? I go to one of the biggest and yet best examples of exactly what Genius is talking about.

I've also had the misfortune of being involved with many, many Invisionfree forums, a few of which were recent and made by Nsiders. Kilroy's especially made me cringe.
You willingly go to them, no one is forcing you.
Let people make as many forums as they want, you don't have to go to them =|

Kaz

Quote from: KAOS on February 04, 2008, 01:15:12 PM
Oh, so THIS is what i'm getting now? ok, this is just plain wrong. You take the TRUTH that i say, and try to turn it against me. thats just sad. apparently, you have nothing to say at all. so i will just forget you even tried o say something to me.

Also, now i'm being singled out here? it seems that this thread is now just to pick on me. for shame. God, you people have no life.

There were no firm truths in that other than the state of your forum. You were just making generalizations and assumptions.

If I had nothing to say, why'd I just say it?

You're being singled out because you're the one who keeps throwing a hissy fit. If you don't want to be singled out, why do you persist?

Tupin

Quote from: Lotos on February 04, 2008, 01:17:08 PM

Notice how most of the other people he didn't call a moron are "popular" NSiders or people who haven't crossed paths with him yet.
I just don't want to piss him off.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.