News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

NINTENDO SURVIVOR (Switching of Tribes! Who Got Switched?) (Yoshi_R Eliminated!)

Started by Sillyri, February 15, 2008, 03:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sillyri

NINTENDO SURVIVOR

CURRENT MEMBERS

SETA
Cakeman
britneymahboy
Silverhawk79- switched from Espada
Jono2- switched from Espada
JNeedForSpeed2014- switched from Espada
WaterGod- voted off before switch
Yoshi_R- voted off before switch

ESPADA
Java_Java- switched from Seta
Miiman56- switched from Seta
LightningSword
sonicdude164
Riosan

OUTLINE OF GAME

In this game, you will be divided onto two tribes: Seta and Espada.

There are two types of challenges: reward and immunity. On reward challenges, the winning tribe will receive a reward. On immunity challenges, tribes compete to avoid going to the horrible Tribal Council in which they must vote one of their own off of the tribe.

At Tribal Council, tribes will send me their votes for who they want to vote off of the game. I will reply to all PMs. The majority of the messages will contain "safe" notes, meaning that you were not voted off. However, ONE message will contain an elimination notice. If you receive the elimination notice, you have been voted out. All voting history will be confidential until the finale is done. Then you can have a look at who exactly backstabbed you! ;) LOL, I amuse myself.

OH! One more thing, PLEASE ONLY PM YOUR VOTES! IF YOU POST, IT RUINS IT! PLEASE PM ALL VOTES!!!!!!!

CHALLENGES

1) IMMUNITY: SURVIVOR QUIZ

Rules:
- Fill out the quiz below. You have to use both first and last names to answer.
- YOU MUST SEND IN YOUR ANSWERS BY PM. NO POSTING THE QUIZ.
- If you get some questions wrong, I will send the quiz back and I will mark the ones you got incorrect so you can do it again.
- You are allowed to use Wikipedia or any other source.
- The first tribe to have all their members do the quiz correctly wins.

1. On SURVIVOR: BORNEO, which survivor gave the infamous "snakes and the rats" speech?
2. On SURVIVOR: THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK, which survivor later on married Matt Hasselbeck, a quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks?
3. On SURVIVOR: AFRICA, which survivor was voted out first due to exhaustion and eating a can of beans behind her tribe mates' backs?
4. On SURVIVOR: MARQUEASAS, which survivor was the only person to be voted out of the Rotu tribe?
5. On SURVIVOR: THAILAND, the two oldest members of the game were asked to pick their tribe. Who were they?
6. On SURVIVOR: THE AMAZON, which two female survivors stripped for Jeff Probst during an immunity challenge, under the promise that he would give them peanut butter cookies.
7. On SURVIVOR: PEARL ISLANDS, which survivor not only won the game, but became the first survivor not to have a single vote cast against her?
8. On SURVIVOR: ALL-STARS, which survivor proposed to Amber Brkich during the reunion show?
9. On SURVIVOR: VANUATU, which survivor's occupation was an FBI agent?
10. On SURVIVOR: PALAU, who was the first survivor to be a Muslim?
11. On SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA, which survivor kept his occupation of a retired NFL player a secret, so that he was not seen as a physical threat?
12. On SURVIVOR: EXILE ISLAND, which survivor was originally meant to compete on SURVIVOR: GUATEMALA, but had to join the next season after her son died in a terrible car crash two days before she left?
13. On SURVIVOR: COOK ISLANDS, a controversy set off between SURVIVOR fans everywhere when they divided the tribes by what?
14. On SURVIVOR: FIJI, because they had an odd number of contestants, which survivor spent her time on Exile Island before she could join a tribe?
15. On SURVIVOR: CHINA, which survivor is a professional poker player?

That's the quiz. Good luck.

2) REWARD: SIMPLE QUESTION
Sadly, most rewards are either going to be simple questions or YouTube scavenger hunts. The first person to get the question correct will win reward for their tribe! However, the reward is for an individual! GASPETH! The reward is an individual immunity idol that your tribe must come to a unanimous agreement on who to give it too. This immunity idol can only be played at the next tribal council your tribe goes too, so good luck!

So, here's the question!

Name all of the merge tribes in the seasons of Survivor, and what color they used for each of them!

Good luck, guys!

3) IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: YOUTUBE SCAVENGER HUNT

Rules:
-Find videos on YouTube using these clues. In parentheses is what kind of video you are to find, so look carefully.
-These clues are NOT going to be easy. Just remember that.

The clues:
1. Every morning, you gargle with this. (music video)
2. Catch a survivor crying at tribal council in the first season. (SURVIVOR video)
3. What would you sing if you were drunk on Christmas? (comedy music video)
4. A person slips and slides on his roomate's buttered prank. (comedic video)
5. A person defeats the hardest test online to date. (no hint)
6. MADTV parodies a popular IPod nano commericial. (no hint)

TRIBAL COUNCIL VOTING HISTORY

Tribal Council One- Seta
WaterGod was voted out with four votes from Miiman56, Yoshi_R, britneymahboy, and Java_Java. Cakeman and WaterGod's votes will remain unknown.

Tribal Council Two- Seta
Seta took another beating at the immunity challenge after Espada's quick recovery. Cakeman, Miiman56, and britneymahboy cast the deciding votes to lead Yoshi_R out of the game. Java_Java's and Yoshi_R's votes will remain unknown.

RULES

No spamming, flaming, all that jazz. W/E.

HTA!

Go to Role Play board please

Sillyri

Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 15, 2008, 03:34:52 PM

How is this a role play...? I'm not being rude, but how is it?

Silverhawk79

Sillyri

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on February 15, 2008, 03:39:58 PM
I'll join? >_>

You seem a little unsure about that... I'll put you on unless you say otherwise...

Cakeman

this is kinda RP but sign me up

[spoiler]>_>[/spoiler]
<Insert amazing beautiful sig here>

Sillyri

Light

I'll join. Looks relativley interesting.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Sillyri

britneymahboy

NAMBLA

Sillyri

HTA!

Quote from: Sillyri on February 15, 2008, 03:35:55 PM
Quote from: Hector_the_Axe on February 15, 2008, 03:34:52 PM

How is this a role play...? I'm not being rude, but how is it?
Because its an interactive story type thing...

W/e...

Yoshi_R

*Yoshi_R sign-up because of his love for games.

Jono2

jono2 found a reason to come back.

i sign up.

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Java

Wait, how do these challenges work?

I might sign up...