News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

What the hell.

Started by Silverhawk79, December 01, 2009, 11:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Mack apparently just decided to demote me back to normal user status, and I can't change back.
Fuck.
RISE UP AGAINST YOUR NEW OVERLORD. HELP ME TAKE THE POWER BACK >:O

Macawmoses

You're lucky I am letting you stay here. You intercourse  too much poop up.

Mystic

Silver. Demoted on his own site?

I lol'd.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 01, 2009, 11:41:49 PM
You're lucky I am letting you stay here. You intercourse  too much poop up.
Yeah, at least I pay the bills. I've been doing my best through all these downtimes and this is how you repay me?
Not cool, man.

Friendly Hostile

Macawmoses

Like hell you do. Stop lying and admit that the downtime we had is because you failed to do just that.

Time to delete the forums D:
...̅̅̅

Silverhawk79

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 01, 2009, 11:44:15 PM
Like hell you do. Stop lying and admit that the downtime we had is because you failed to do just that.
It's hard to balance school, work, and forums. I did what I could in my limited free time, and we're still here, aren't we?

Mystic

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 01, 2009, 11:47:07 PM
It's hard to balance school, work, and forums. I did what I could in my limited free time, and we're still here, aren't we?
Now we are.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 01, 2009, 11:47:07 PM
Like hell you tried to balance things. You failed what...two courses? We haven't seen you much around here. If I didn't know any better I would say you are off getting laid.

Now I can't tell if this is for real or not
...̅̅̅

Mystic

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 01, 2009, 11:48:39 PM
Like hell you tried to balance things. You failed what...two courses? We haven't seen you much around here. If I didn't know any better I would say you are off getting laid.
Proactive is magical, yo.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 01, 2009, 11:48:39 PM
That's below the belt. I always knew you'd try to overthrow me, and guess what? You finally did. Congrats. Guess you all don't need me anymore.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 01, 2009, 11:51:17 PM
That's below the belt. I always knew you'd try to overthrow me, and guess what? You finally did. Congrats. Guess you all don't need me anymore.
You've been asking for it the whole time. Hell, you handed the keys to Snorkel. At least my intents aren't monetary gain. We all know who does the work around here.

Mystic

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 01, 2009, 11:51:17 PM
I need you <3