Main Menu

What the hell.

Started by Silverhawk79, December 01, 2009, 11:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mystic

Mack, don't be a dick D:

Titus Andronicus

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 02, 2009, 12:07:37 AM
So I could leave and nobody would mind? Good to know my presence is so highly valued around here.
but who else would crash their car into threads?
Tramps like us, baby we were born to die.

Mystic

So I could leave and nobody would mind? Good to know my presence is so highly valued around here.
I value it :3

JrDude

Silver, you won the contest  and became king, and Mack had believable threats and you still won.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Macawmoses

Well with 1000x the uptime it seems like a good compromise.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 02, 2009, 12:10:41 AM
Well with 1000x the uptime it seems like a good compromise.
Come on, our downtime hasn't been that bad. I always work frantically to get the forums back up when poop goes wrong, and you know it.

Macawmoses

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 02, 2009, 12:11:47 AM
Come on, our downtime hasn't been that bad. I always work frantically to get the forums back up when poop goes wrong, and you know it.
Exactly why you and Syntax fixed the arcade, right? Or why Vaatix posted a thread here tonight.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: MACKORMOSES on December 02, 2009, 12:12:45 AM
Exactly why you and Syntax fixed the arcade, right? Or why Vaatix posted a thread here tonight.
Ugh. I'm just gonna leave. It's clear that the staff around here doesn't need me. Bye.

Macawmoses

Fantastic.

Honestly, it's not like much will change around here. Except poop that needed done will get done - and stay done.

Mystic

Silver is our running gag. Silver for admin.

JrDude

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on December 02, 2009, 12:13:40 AM
Ugh. I'm just gonna leave. It's clear that the staff around here doesn't need me. Bye.
Bye, we'll miss you for the 5 minutes that you're gone then say "OSHI you fooled me" when you return.
[move][/move]
Dude .

MODS ARE CORRUPT D:

How could I forget this one? I feel so ashamed :(
...̅̅̅

Wiimaster

Mystic

Macawmoses

Honestly, you're being left in capable hands. Look at the time online I have. The posts. The know how. We're headed to a better tomorrow - I just need you to believe in me.