<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Post ur pic thread

Started by sonicdude164, November 05, 2007, 08:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

Quote from: bluaki on November 06, 2007, 06:47:29 PM
Quote from: bluaki on November 05, 2007, 10:03:40 PM
Uh... I'm not going to post pictures of myself online... for three main reasons. >_>
I'm a little paranoid about it, there are some things I'm willing to say about myself online and not in real life and that'd be destroyed if coincidentally somebody here knows me in real life and made the connection from something like the picture.
I have low self-esteem over it, my physical appearance isn't very good. :( Online is where I can chat among people without being judged of physical things like that
I think my mother would freak out if she knew about me taking pictures and showing them to random people over the internet. She'd probably not let me even go to forums anymore :'(
I expected somebody to respond and tell me to post it anyways or say something to try to negate one of my reasons :-\
We don't care  :|

jk I love you. butt secks plz

Mystic

Quote from: bluaki on November 06, 2007, 06:47:29 PM
Quote from: bluaki on November 05, 2007, 10:03:40 PM
Uh... I'm not going to post pictures of myself online... for three main reasons. >_>
I'm a little paranoid about it, there are some things I'm willing to say about myself online and not in real life and that'd be destroyed if coincidentally somebody here knows me in real life and made the connection from something like the picture.
I have low self-esteem over it, my physical appearance isn't very good. :( Online is where I can chat among people without being judged of physical things like that
I think my mother would freak out if she knew about me taking pictures and showing them to random people over the internet. She'd probably not let me even go to forums anymore :'(
I expected somebody to respond and tell me to post it anyways or say something to try to negate one of my reasons :-\
If you think you're too ugly to post pic, then why would we ask you to post it?

SkulltulaX

SkulltulaX

Quote from: SkulltulaX on November 06, 2007, 07:31:39 PM

^^^ Thats an old/bad pic. But I dont have anything eles thats decent.

JMV

Boyah Forums | Join Boyah

PHOENIXBLAST

Surprisingly there aren't as many pictures in this thread, I am pretty sure that we want more :P