News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

HG/SS Early Trades

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 14, 2010, 07:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

So, is anyone willing to trade at this point?

For me, I'm going to trade my Pichu and Jirachi into the game. I won't use Pichu because it's a little bit overleved, but I'll go with Jirachi since it's at lvl. 5. I'm also trading a Riolu with a Soothe Bell so I can challenge Whitney's UBER MILTANK.

What about you, though? Planning to do something like this?

Suzune

I've only traded in stones. One moon and going to trade in one fire.

ThePowerOfOne

I STILL don't have a router yet, so no trading for me until I get around to buying one. I have a poop-ton of legendaries, events, shinies, and rare Pokemon in Pearl that I want to transfer over too, in adition to Pichu, Jirachi, and mabe Darkrai and Shaymin from Platinum.

Lotos

Can I trade in from D/P/Pt at Azalea or do I have to wait for the fourth gym?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Lotos on March 15, 2010, 08:58:39 AM
You can trade after the upper floor is open. It should be open by now.

I'll probably wait till after I finish the game before I trade in my old pokemon
...̅̅̅

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: Lotos on March 15, 2010, 08:58:39 AM
I think the upper floor was open as soon as I got to Violet City, and the downstairs after I beat the first gym.

Lotos

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 15, 2010, 10:30:09 AM
You can trade after the upper floor is open. It should be open by now.
Quote from: Phaze on March 15, 2010, 01:34:54 PM
I think the upper floor was open as soon as I got to Violet City, and the downstairs after I beat the first gym.

I just saw the GTS thingy in Goldenrod.  I guess I was wrong.  I'll fill up the Pokédex later.

えっちーせんぱい

I'm going through the game without any extra help (at least until I get annoyed and tired of Grinding).

I want a darn Exp share though =\
Maybe I'll trade over one and a Trapinch so I can get a Flygon.

SkyMyl

All I traded over was my Jirachi. But now I'm going to trade over my Arceus (Holding an EXP Share) and see if I can get special perks by carrying around God on my leash.

Other than that, I'm not going to trade much over aside from my event Pokemon, and only after I've beaten the game. I'll Ash my way through.

JrDude

Trading early is retarded, I think you should beat the whole game before trading, then trade, or after beating the game re-start the beaten game that you beat on your own, and then trade early.
BTW, I'm not reading any threads here for a while, I don't want to be spoiled.
"olol who cares about spoilers for a REMAKE?"
Me, I remember little to nothing from playing Silver, so a lot of the story will still surprise me.
[move][/move]
Dude .