News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Auditions for Brawl

Started by DededeCloneChris, January 12, 2008, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

In which many characters wants to enter SSBB, but will anyone of them get in? Please request a character to start this story!

Triforce_Luigi

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on January 12, 2008, 04:55:43 PM
Uh.......... KLONOA!!!
I thought you were going to say someone besides Klonoa......oh well, wait for the chapter this day.

jnfs2014

DededeCloneChris

Sillyri

Daisy, umm... Tingle, Toad, and.... DX umm... Tails.

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 1: Announcement for all the worlds

Inside the Smash Mansion, Master and Crazy Hand were in their office thinking of new characters to join the Brawl.

"What can we do now? Since Sonic and Snake were added to the tounament, many people want characters from other worlds to join" Said the sane hand.

"What about if we put posters of the tournament in all the worlds?" Said the stupid hand.

"Crazy, that's the best idea I've heard from your invisible mouth so far!" Said Master Hand, now in the speaker. "Attention everyone, meeting in the main hall at 12:00, I repeat, you must be hungry for........HOT POCKETS!"

"But I'm very hungry!" Said Kirby from afar.

"Darn it! The Hot Pockets thing again!" Said Master Hand.

At 12:00

"So, what is it now?" Falco said.

"Everyone, we're going to put posters of the tournament in all the worlds, we're going to receive-" Said Master Hand when he suddenly created desks with phones and seats with other office's stuff "letters and phone calls!"

"That sounds great but are we going to have this time a girl for differentiation?" Asked Peach.

"Eh? What do you mean?" Asked Master Hand.

"I mean, most of the participants are boys, when are we going to have another girl? If not, I'm going to blame you as a sexist hand!" Said Zelda angrily.

"Ok ok ok! I shall add girls too..........BUT THEY NEED TO BE GOOD GOT IT?!"

"Yay! No more boys stuff around the mansion!" Said Nana jumping happily.

Then everyone took a seat in the desks, the 2 hands floated outside and snapped their big fingers, in al the worlds posters were added to the walls and windows.

"I think this going to fail" Said Master Hand looking down......looking down without eyes of course.

"Cheer up, this is going to be an excellent idea!" Crazy tried to cheer up his brother.

"And what? A big pile of letters will fall above me hiding below them?" He said.

As if that were a wish, a big pile of letters DID have falled above the hand, hiding him below them, and inside the mansion, thw phones were ringing crazily, the 2 hands took the letters to the office and started to read them all, but will this iddea work?

Triforce_Luigi

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 2: Earth Adept

"Hmm.....okay, let's call the first one" Said Master Hand while he was in the phone calling for the first one to come. "So are you fine with that? Ok, thanks!"

"Who is the first victi-I mean, character?" Asked Crazy Hand.

"Well, he said his name was Isaac"

"Sounds good I think"

"Wait, did you say think?"

"ARRGGHHHH!!!! I HATE TO THINK!!! SEIZURES!!!"

And so Crazy began to hit the floor maniacally.

"Crazy, stop hitting the floor maniacally!"

"SEIZURES!!!!"

Then someone was knocking the door of the office.

"SHOOT! CRAZY STOP NOW!!!"

"I CAN'T!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!"

Then the door was opening now. Master Hand froze up and then he looked at the person, he was wearing warrior clothes and also he was wearing a sword.

"(Great, another swordsman)" Master Hand thought.

"!!!.............I presence the danger" Link, Ike, Marth, Roy (I told you that there are many swordsmans already!) Young Link, Pit, Meta Knight and surprisingy Kirby who was wearing Link's hat said while the phone was ringing again.

"Ehhhh.......welcome! Have a seat please!" Said Master Hand, sweating if the young man wanted to ask about what was happening to Crazy Hand.

"May I ask why that hand over there is moving like crazy in the floor?"

"(DARN IT!)" Well, just ignore him for the time being ok?" Said the sane hand while he was sweating like crazy.

"..............Ok"

"Then first ques-"

"SEIZURES!!!"

".......tion, can you explain me what kind of moves could you do in the battle field?"

"Well, I can't explain it yet but I need to show them to you instead of explaning them" Isaac said.

"(Hmm, showing the moves against a character is really not a bad idea) Ok Isaac, you can show me your moves-"

"HEY! THAT'S MY LINE!!" Said Captain Falcon from his desk.

"In the battle-"

"SEIZURES!!!"

"FIELD!..........Now please go to that teleporter" Master Hand said.

Isaac nodded and then he stepped on the teleporter and was teleported to Smashville.

"Kirby, please step on the teleporter of Smashville now!" Master Hand said and Kirby then headed to the teleporter.

"So, how much for a coffee?"

"15 bells"

"Bells?" Isaac asked to the owner of the coffee shop.

"Ahem, Isaac, your opponent is ready, he is there now" Said Master Hand from the speaker.

"So another swordsman eh Hand?" Kirby said to Master Hand.

"Yes" The sane hand answered closing his invisible eyes.

(Suggestion: Please play the Smashville song while reading this part of the story)

3.......2........1........GO!!

As soon as the battle started, Kirby charged at Isaac and then he sucked him up and gained his hat, just hair.

"I like the Ike's hat better" Kirby said.

Then Isaac acted quickly and tried to slash Kirby, he did it and Kirby gained 18%.

"Your dead!" The puffball said.

Kirby was now thinking of what kind of B move has Isaac, then he used it and he used the sword of wherever that appeared and he then knew the move could be chargeable, what happened next? Kirby charged a little bit and hitted the floor causing a little quake going in front of him.

"Hey that's my move thief!" Isaac said. Then he charged at Kirby again but this time he used his down B move, what was now? He was surrounded by the Earth's power (He was using Gaia as a shield) and Kirby was hitted by the attack, Kirby went a little too far from Isaac but fortunalely he returned to the stage again.

"And now evade this!" Said the puffball while he was above Isaac in the air and used his Down B move "Stone" falling above Isaac and causing him 19% and quickly used his cutter ability to take him up and then down, sending him a little far away from the edge.

"I'm not done yet!" Isaac said when he tried to return to the stage, he used his side B move which was casting "Thorn" like ZSS's side attack "Plasma Whip" and fortunalely he did returned to the stage, then he used his Up B move "Mad Thorn" which was using again Thorn but this time throwing the thorn in the air causing damage to whoever was in the way and also pulling up Isaac in the process, Kirby gained 40% at this time.

Then a Smash Ball appeared out of nowhere.

"Is mine!" Kirby said while he was trying to hit the ball, but Isaac acted quickly and sended Kirby a little far away from him, then he was now hitting the Smash Ball, and POOF! Isaac was glowing in a rainbow color.

"Uh ouh" Kirby said while he was trying to get away from Isaac, but Isaac catched Kirby and then he used the Smash Ball's power, Isaac casted "Odyssey" which consist of 2 light swords stabbing the opponent  and whoever was in the way, then he charged quickly at Kirby, stabbing him for a third time. In the background there was a giant sword and Kirby was sended off the screen, Isaac won the match!

"AND THE WINNER IS.......ISAAC!!!"

Isaac was teleported to Master Hand's office, Isaac congratulated Kirby for the fight.

"Well, that was really interesting! I'll call you when I finish to look the others" Master Hand sais to Isaac.

"Thanks, until then!" Isaac said while he was leaving the office.

"SEIZURES!!!" Crazy said again, but this time it was obvious for Master Hand to realise that Crazy was no longer having seizures, then he took another letter and started to read it.....

Triforce_Luigi

DededeCloneChris

I was going to add the next (which contains Vivi) and there was an error, making all the chapter going out for good! :( I hate when this happens!

Triforce_Luigi

That sucks. I hate when that happens.

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 3: Black Mage

"So can you please enter? Thanks, bye!" MH said while he was done using the phone.

"Who's next now?" His stupid brother asked.

"Well, I thnik is someone named Vivi"

"VIVI?! IS BY ANY CHANCE VIVI FROM FF9?!" The stupid hand asked excitedly.

"It is, why?"

"OMG!!! I NEED TO GO FOR MY CAMERA!!" And the stupid hand floated away towards his room, but crashing to the walls in the process.

"(Must call "Toad's Repairing shop)" The sane hand thought while the door was making sounds........LONG paused sounds.

Then the hand said "If is the mail guy again, GET OUT OF HERE-" The door was opening now, revealing a little kid wearing a robe for mages and a long, bended hat for mages, but more oddly, his face was all black except for his yellow eyes.

"Is...is this Master Hand's office by any chance?" He asked shyly.

"Why yes, I'm Master Hand, you must be Vivi am I right?"

"Y-yes, I'm Vivi, Vivi Oruntia sir" The mage answered to the hand.

"Please don't be shy, have a seat!" Vivi took a seat "Now I need to see your-" And MH then leaved the room in a hurry towards Captain Falcon, he blocked Captain Falcon's mouth with a spell of 10 seconds and hurried back to his office "moves".

Then Vivi nodded "Ok, please step on that teleporter over there" The hand said to Vivi, the black mage headed to the teleporter and was teletransportated to the Bridge of Eldin.

Master Hand grabbed the speaker's mic "Sonic, please step in the teleporte-" But Sonic was already in the stage.

"Is this wimpy guy going to fight me?" The show-offing hedgehog asked.

"Si-sir, I-I-I'm going to do my best in this battle" Vivi said to Sonic shyly.

"Heh, I don't think so," Sonic closed his eyes "WIMPY guys like you don't last 4 seconds in the battle fiel-hey, where is that smoke coming from?"  Sonic asked.

"I really don't like the words that you have told me now, so I'm giving you my first attack"

"And what is the first attack?"

"Burning your little tail with my spell Fire"

"Wha-" Then Sonic looked to his tail burning up, the hedgehog was now trying to stop the fire, but I got worse and worse and he did a Spin Dash and the fire was gone, he yelled in pain.

Then he pointed very angrily towards Vivi and said "YOU'RE SO DEAD!!!"

"Hey hey hey, don't start fighting now Mr impacient!" MH said to Sonic.

"And why not?!"

"Because the match didn't started at all" The hand answered.

"But! He almost burned up my tail!" He said in his deffense.

"Well, It was allowed because you were saying harsh things to him-"

"START THE  MATCH ALREADY!" Sonic said furiously.

"Ugh, fine" The hand said.

(Suggestion: Please play the Ocarina of Time Medley while reading this part)

3.......2.......1......GO!!!

Sonic quickly charged his Spin Dash to Vivi, Vivi didn't evaded it at time and got his damage meter raised to 19% "Focus!" The black mage said, he was now using his down B move, "Focus", which consists in giving the next B attack more power (Focus can be used up to 2 times after each use), then he used his B move, "Fire", but since the Focus was used, "Fire" was now "Fira", and Sonic got the hit, raising hiw Dm (Dm stands for Damage meter, remember it)  to 20%

Then a Smash Ball have appeared.

Sonic quickly punched the Smash Ball and was now Super Sonic, then he was now heading towards Vivi, but, Vivi was evading all his attacks comically by almost tripping backwards (you know, as if a enemy misses him and he tries to not trip from his back), but Super Sonic did hit him before turning into Sonic again, and Vivi was heading to the hole in the Bridge of Eldin. But luckily, he used his up B move, "Blizzard" which was making a stair of ice going upwards while he was running quickly to the top.

Vivi quickly used his side B move, "Thunder", which was making a little thunder coming from above of the nearest target, but Sonic evaded the move and headed quickly to Vivi, then he ducked, looking at him straight to his black face and said; "I won!" and charged his fist, punching Vivi, and making him going out of the stage.

But in Vivi's way to defeat, a Smash Ball appeared, then he crashed right into the ball and started to glow, then he used his FS, "Ultima", which was a very powerful attack, it consist of a little black hole forming near the opponent, also the little black hole grows more after 8 seconds and whoever gets touched by the attack, he will be fatally wounded, and Sonic didn't saw the black hole growing from behind him and was fatally wounded by the attack, raising his Dm to 115%, and then Sonic bolted out of the stage. Yelling in pain.

GAME!!!

AND THE WINNER IS......VIVI!!!

Vivi was blushing a little bit, then he returned to MH's office, Sonic apologized for being such a jerk to him and dissapeared right in front of him.

"Very well done Vivi! I'm going to call you very soon!" Master Hand said to Vivi.

"So..I need to wait until you call me?" The black mage asked.

"Yeah, with that demostration in battle, I'm sure you will be a top tier!" The hand said proudly.

"Re-really? Then thanks sir! I'm going to wait until you call me!" And so, Vivi left the office.

"Now the next letter, and by the way, where is my stupid brother now?" He asked to himself.

10000 KM away from the mansion......

"Hey! Give me back my camera!!!" Rinoa said while she was running after Crazy Hand.

"NEVAH!" Crazy Hand said while he was running from Rinoa.

Triforce_Luigi

Run Rinoa! GO VIVI! TAKE THAT HEDGEPIG! This chapter gains my approval. That means it is good, by the way.

Tupin

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.