<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Auditions for Brawl

Started by DededeCloneChris, January 12, 2008, 04:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 30, 2008, 08:51:15 PM
Can you do Animal Crosser?
.......After the people in FanFiction.net read the suggested characters.

Allegretto

This FanFic is awesome, Its funny, actionpacked and sweet  ;D I love chapter 3 with Vivi, listening to the orcarina of Time Melody was a great suggestion because it really set the mood! Great Job!!!!! You should do Fredrick from eternal Sonata :-X

DededeCloneChris

Chapter 4: The Keyblade, and the paper dude.

"Ok, this one looks promising" Then 5 minutes later, Master Hand finished about inviting the next guy. "But, where the heck is my brother?"

12000 Km away from the mansion....

"GIVE ME BACK MY CAMERA YOU CRAZY HAND!!!" Said a very angry Eiko while she and Rinoa were STILL running after the idiot hand.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO YOU TWO?! NEVAH!!" He said while he was running with 2 cameras in his big hand in the wrong direcction with 2 enraged girls following him behind.

12000 Km away from Crazy Hand.....

"Who cares" The sane hand said and then the door was making sounds from behind.

"Who's it? Please enter" But the hand froze up when he saw who was knocking the door, the person this time was wearing rather baggy pants with a apparent styled black clothes, he was also wearing a big key.

"Hmm, you're Master Hand righ-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" But before the person was going to finish his words, the hand grabbed the person and dragged him away to a dark room with a chair, a light and a table.

"Ok, tell me, Sora, tell me that your Disney friends aren't with you!!!" The hand pointed towards Sora angrily.

Sora was sweating a little bit "Errhh, what do you mean? I'm all alone this time, why do you ask?"

"Well, if I let even the most tiny Disney character in, Disney is going to take away this tournament like he do with Jetix!"

"........And what does Jetix have to do something with this?" The key-wielder asked the hand.

".............Well, nothing at all, BUT STILL, I don't want to see any Disney stuff from you got it?!"

And Sora sighed in relief "Got it" Then the hand grabbed Sora again and dragged him to his office.

"So," Master Hand said while he was pointing with Sora's Keyblade in his hand to a wall "How does this thing works for yo-" But suddenly, the top of the key was shining and the light coming out of the key was going towards the wall, then a portal opened up and from that a paper guy who looks like a clown appeared from it, that person was all thin (because he was of paper) and his face was with 2 halfs, one with black and the other one with white color, and his clothes were only kind of poligonal with purple and yellow colors, including his hat.

"Oh my, what the heck is this place? This place have not to be the Underwhere for the Chaos Heart sake!" The clown said a litttle enraged.

"Hmm, no, this is my office and you're inside the Smash Mansion" Master Hand told the clown.

"The Smash Mansion? Wow, this is the place of all kinds of fights right?"

"It is, why?"

"Because this place is going to be my next evil hideout!" The clown said.

"Sorry, already owned by Nintendo"

"Darn it, stupid Mario creators, but remember my name, Dimentio!" Dimentio said to Master Hand.

"Dimentio? That guy from Super Paper Mario?" The hand asked.

".....So I was INDEED inside a Mario game then?........Then yes"

"Are you interested in getting in Brawl?" Then suddenly, Mario, Luigi, Peach and Bowser shuddered a little bit.

"....Wow, I think I feel someone evil from the paper world"  Mario said.

"Hmm, can I destroy you to take over?" Dimentio asked.

"No"

".......Oh well, by all manners, then I'm interested by the offer"

"Good! Now pleas-"

"AHEM" Sora said a little enraged because Master Hand ignored him.

"You're still her-oh sorry Sora! I forgot that you were still here!" The hand sweated a bit after giving back the Keyblade to Sora "So now since there are 2 of you now, both will need to fight each other, now please step in that teleporter over there"

And so, both of them stepped in the teleporter and were teletransportated to New Pork City.

Sora was amazed by how big the stage is, then he pointed to Dimentio with his Keyblade and told him "I'm going to defeat you with the support of Donal-"

"SORA!!!" Master Hand said to Sora very angrily.

"I-i-i mean, the support of Kairi and Riku!" Sora said, sweating again.

"That's better" The hand said.

"Ha, I can even beat a Dark Dark Boo without even fighting" Dimentio said.

"Dark Dark Boo? Is necessary to say 2 times Dark?" Sora asked.

"......................................." Dimentio didn't answer, it was hard to say an answer with that.

(Suggestion: WHO CARES?! You know what song to play anyway!)

3......2.......1......GO!

The Ultimate Chimera was around the stage at the beginning.

"Hey, what's with this purple monster?" Sora asked.

"You better not touch him, because if anyone touches the Ultimate Chimera, they will gonna be defeated even if his/her Dm is at 0%" Master Hand said, then Sora and Dimentio got away from the Chimera.

Dimentio used his B move attac-well, since Dimentio doesn't have a name for each one of his attacks, I'm going to be creative, his B move attack, "Poligonal spell" (I know, is stupid X_X) and began to charge the attack, but Sora evaded it easily, then, Sora used his B move attack, "Magic Shots", an attack that can fire multiple light shots from the top of his Keyblade, but Dimenion used his shield to defend himself.

"Very well, at failing every shot" Dimentio told Sora, taunting him a little.

"Grr!" Sora was angry now, he used his side B move, "Key Dance" (It mimicks the Dancing Blade (I don't know the name of the attack) of Marth, but with the exception of doing a weaker damage but stuns the opponent for 2 seconds at the first "Key slash"), and Dimentio's Dm was raised to 14%.

"How dare you to paralize me?!" Dimentio was now angry, he used his side B move, "Illusion", an attack that calls another Dimentio to attack the opponent,, then the twins charged at Sora with their B moves attacks and Sora was going right towards the Ultimate Chimera.

"Not in this match!" Sora told Dimentio, he used his up B move, "Key guide", an attack in which the key goings in a diagonal upward direction with Sora being pulled along with the key, and Sora was a little far away from the Chimera. Then he quickly slashed Dimentio with his forward A Smash attack. (Is too obvious that Sora slashed Dimentio with his Keyblade) And Dimentio was getting off the screen, his Dm to 38%.

"I'm not done either!" The poligonal clown told Sora, and Dimentio used his up B move, "Box teleport", an attack that transports Dimentio inside a illusional box by a great distance. Then when he was fine floating above a platform, he used his down B move, "Explosive square", it leaves a shining yellow box behind, then Dimentio grabbed Sora and pulled him towards the box, Dimentio used his down B move again when Sora was inside the frame, and the frame exploted with Sora inside, Sora's Dm was raised to 40%. (The attack doesn't push the opponent, it only damages without pushing it)

Then Sora used his down B move, "Key wave", he strucked his key in the floor, making a shockwave going in front of him and......well, since Dimentio was floating over the floor, it didn't do any effect at all. "Dammit!" The Key wielder said with fury.

And a Smash Ball appeared floating.........just above the Ultimate Chimera's head.

"....................I'm not getting it! You first!" Sora told Dimentio in a hurry.

"What? No! Do the honors!" Dimentio told Sora.

"I'm being nice with you, you can go for it first!"

"No no no sir, I'm totally a gentleman, go on please!"

But if you've already knew, the Smash Ball will always float to anywhere right? Well, Dimentio and Sora didn't payed any attention at the new location of the Smash Ball because they were still arguing.

"Sir, I've said before and I'm going to say that again, YOU FIRST!" Dimentio told Sora.

"No way, you first!"

"You first!"

"You first!"

"You first!"

"YOU FIRST!"

"NO, YOU FIRST!"

And suddenly, the Smash Ball came floating down just between the 2 of them.

"IS MINE!!!" Both said at the same time, punching madly at the Smash Ball.

And who got the Smash Ball first? Dimentio didn't, Sora was the one who got the ball, he started to glow in a rainbow color, then he used his FS, "Gummi Ship", he jumped towards the main seat of the ship and started to shot many beams from the right side of the screen, Dimentio was damaged very badly (Dm 180%) then he blasted off the screen.

GAME!!!

AND THE WINNER IS........SORA!!!

Dimentio and Sora were teleported back in Master Hand's office, Dimentio was ashamed for lossing the match.

"Is ok, you were good!" Sora tried to cheer up the clown.

"..........Well, I gotta remark that you were not bad at all either" Dimentio told Sora, he was feeling better.

"Good job Sora! And Dimentio you did a good work too out there! I'm going to call you 2 very soon!" Master Hand said.

"Then, I'll wait, bye!"  Sora said while he was leaving the office.

"I think I'm gonna visit Nintendo City, is near this mansion right?" Dimentio asked the hand.

"Sure, is near here"

"Alright then, au revoir hand!" Then Dimentio dissapeared, leaving as he always do. Master Hand took another letter, but he still was wondering "Where the heck is my brother anyway?"

17000 Km away from the mansion.......

"GIMME MY CAMERA YOU BIG MEANIE! YA KNOW!!!"  Rikku said while she was running after Crazy Hand, with 3 cameras in his big hand.

"NEVAH! I'M NOT GONNA GIVE YOU YOUR CAMERA EITHER!!!" Crazy Hand said while he was floating away at the wrong direction with 3 girls trying to kill him.

Triforce_Luigi

They're never getting their cameras back. :D

You're getting better! And this chapter was even better cause it had Dimentio and Sora in it.

DededeCloneChris

"Thank you! Your patronage is very well apreciated!"
Who says this? ;)

Triforce_Luigi

*thinks* My brain hurts... The Mailman?

DededeCloneChris

Triforce_Luigi

*thinks* *brain explodes* RIKKU! YUNA! PAINE! I think I spelled Paine wrong...

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Triforce_Luigi on February 02, 2008, 07:06:34 PM
*thinks* *brain explodes* RIKKU! YUNA! PAINE! I think I spelled Paine wrong...
***'s Travel Agency.

Allegretto

Great new chapter! That was funny, dimentio vs Sora super epic battle, i could really picture them fighting with the Mother (porky theme playing) Awesome!! cant wait for the next chapter!

Miiman56

zeldaguy6

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on January 30, 2008, 08:51:15 PM
Can you do Animal Crosser?
Yea, why have an animal crossing stage without the character?
*request animal crosser in next chapter*