News:

<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

Started by JrDude, July 18, 2008, 07:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

So, Avatar has come to an end. So I decided to ask:
Did you watch it? What do you think of it? Do you think they will ever make more filler episodes again?
[move][/move]
Dude .

Chaos

I kinda like it. But I never get a chance to watch it. I don't see it on anymore anyways. But it was a pretty good series from what I've seen. Pretty decent from the US.

Fish

I do enjoy watching it, but at times it gets too silly. Then again Book 3, Chapter 15 (one that came on Wednesday) was a great example of how serious and intense the series can be. I agree with Chaos in saying it's a nice series from the US and probably one of the few good shows on Nick.
  I can say I'll probably be watching it tomorrow unless I go to see Batman.

Light

I've been watching it on and off for the past few years, but I saw all the recent episodes in anticipation for the end. It should be a good ending.

Also, whoever didn't see Zuko turning good in the end is almost as blind as Toph.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Ron

What's sad is my little brother got me into it.

I enjoy watching it and keeping up on what's happening.

Click me ^

Gwen Khan

I enjoy it, too bad Nick hates it, why do you think it took so long to show the last episodes, then air all of them in one week? they want to get rid of it

Nayrman

It's alright, a bit kiddy at times but it's rare enough to where I don't necessarily mind. Nick hates it because they actually put work into it...
Better than other lame attempts to use anime-style animation/story to American shows.

darkmario

Yea I can say I've seen every episode of it.Besides 2 episodes this week.And I will watch the last one.

Nick hates it because half of nicks animated shows are crap.And Avatar is one of the few good ones.

Silly_Penguin

I used to watch it back when it first started airing, and i liked it. But after that i never knew when it was on so i couldn't really watch it. Though from what i had seen it was pretty good, and I'll probably get around to watching the series online eventually or something.

Light

[spoiler=Sozin's Comet Spoilers Ahead!]Hmm... well, I was hoping Ozai would die, but I guess that didn't happen. The ending was okay for me; it could have been a lot worse. But it still left me with questions; Did Zuko find his mom? What happened to Azula? Still, I was happy to see Ozai powerless and crippled. ^___^ And seeing Azula turn into crazy ninny form made me even happier.[/spoiler]

JrDude

Quote from: LightningSword on July 19, 2008, 07:07:45 PM
[spoiler=Sozin's Comet Spoilers Ahead!]Hmm... well, I was hoping Ozai would die, but I guess that didn't happen. The ending was okay for me; it could have been a lot worse. But it still left me with questions; Did Zuko find his mom? What happened to Azula? Still, I was happy to see Ozai powerless and crippled. ^___^ And seeing Azula turn into crazy ninny form made me even happier.[/spoiler]
Agreed.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Fish

I liked the ending. [spoiler]It was slightly too perfect how the turtle thing was there, but eh. The prison cell scene kinda makes you think they'll set up another book or a few more episodes. [/spoiler]

Light

Quote from: Fish on July 19, 2008, 07:09:25 PM
I liked the ending. [spoiler]It was slightly too perfect how the turtle thing was there, but eh. The prison cell scene kinda makes you think they'll set up another book or a few more episodes. [/spoiler]
[spoiler]Even though it clearly said "The End"? I'm hoping there will be another book or two, but part of me think Nick is too lazy; they might have just put that scene there to open possibilities for fanfic writers. <_<[/spoiler]

JrDude

Quote from: LightningSword on July 19, 2008, 07:14:01 PM
[spoiler]Even though it clearly said "The End"? I'm hoping there will be another book or two, but part of me think Nick is too lazy; they might have just put that scene there to open possibilities for fanfic writers. <_<[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Remember, there were books Water, Earth, and Fire. There is no book Air, so it could happen, but they would likely be fillers/non-avatar related[/spoiler]
[move][/move]
Dude .

RevolutionSoldier

Quote from: JrDude on July 19, 2008, 07:15:49 PM
Quote from: LightningSword on July 19, 2008, 07:14:01 PM
[spoiler]Remember, there were books Water, Earth, and Fire. There is no book Air, so it could happen, but they would likely be fillers/non-avatar related[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Other than Ang all the air monks are dead so there can't be an air chapter and even if there is the struggle is over so what would they put?[/spoiler]
Quote from:  Emma GoldmanResistance to tyranny is mans highest ideal.

Quote from:  Huey NewtonThe Revolution has always been fought in the hands of the young. The young always inherit the revolution.