News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Favorite concert/live show of all-time?

Started by King_Gamer28, July 23, 2008, 09:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Gamer28

I just went to an Enter the Haggis concert today in my town, as I do every year when they show up, and I look forward to it each year because they're such a great live band. They hop all over the place, do really fancy stuff, and mix it up each year with how they perform and present their act.

Crazy antics include the drummer playing the guitar with his drumsticks, and a rubber chicken that they actually used in a few songs. Come on, that's pretty awesome.

What's been your favorite live show ever?

Light

Since shows are included, seeing Avenue Q and RENT on tour were utterly awesome! Avenue Q was flat out hilarious, and RENT is just an awesome musical. ^___^
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Level_9_Chao

Streetlight Manifesto, January 10th this year.

We pushed our way up to the front row, sang along until we were hoarse and sopping wet with sweat, and we asked the lead singer/guitarist to play a song he wrote when he was 15. Of course he didn't play it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FOsczE0vGU

Listen closely to the people saying Butterworth in the beginning, that's us. :3

If you know Streetlight Manifesto, you are aware of how kickass that is.

If not, listen to Streetlight Manifesto.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Riosan

Daft Punk, Vegoose Festival, Las Vegas, 10/27/07. I wasn't there, but just by listening to an audio bootleg and videos from Youtube, it was amazing.

Keane, live at the 02, 07/21/07. Everyone was in top form, it was being officially filmed for DVD, and the lights and stuff from the giant screen behind them were great.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Mystic

Michael Jackson's Dangerous Tour.

Best performances are Smooth Criminal and Dangerous.