News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

A sig I made for Conker.

Started by Lohn Jocke, July 27, 2008, 11:10:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lohn Jocke

Conker needed a new sig, so I installed my GIMP Again. And, amazingly enough, I did better than with most other sigs...

I must say, I really outdid myself this time.

BOSSNIG

Uhhhhhh. Go to Planet Renders and read some tutorials >_>.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER

Lohn Jocke

Quote from: Darklink on July 27, 2008, 11:15:21 AM
What? Are you saying it's bad?
Look, I'm not saying it's perfect, But you just made it sound like I just took a crap and called it a sig.

Fish

Quote from: Live2Die989 on July 27, 2008, 11:21:28 AM
Quote from: Darklink on July 27, 2008, 11:15:21 AM
What? Are you saying it's bad?
Look, I'm not saying it's perfect, But you just made it sound like I just took a crap and called it a sig.
It's called constructive criticism. Don't take it in a bad way.
I use GIMP and I can say that if it's one of your first sigs it's good. If it's not then you need to go to GIMP talk (I've found some good tuts on there) or what he said.
The sig itself looks like a brushed BG, a reder pasted on it, text, and use of the "Old Photo" Filter thing. Good work for a start.  :)

Chloroform?

The text is nice, but other than that it's really got nothing interesting going on. There's a weird thing going on with the render that makes it look distorted, and the boarder is unnecessarily big. I like the idea of it, but you could've made it more interesting and maybe not have used such a big close-up.

Also, chillax with the defensiveness, nobody is trying to maul you.

Macawmoses

The whole sepia thing doesn't make sense in my book, it'd look much better with a gradient, imo.

Lohn Jocke

Actually, I never used a brush yet. I found this trick off of gimptalk. All I did was make a new layer behind the pasted Render, and Pasted the same render around and around. Then I just used Motion Blur.