News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

Back from the bookstore

Started by Lotos, August 08, 2008, 06:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

I bought Blood+ #1 and Mien Kampf.  I put the Manga on the outer side of the bag, because would you rather look like a Nazi, or a Weeaboo?

Going to Borders tomorrow maybe to complete my list.

Moriarty

Nazi.

I would rather look like a Nazi. Any day of the week.

I need to go pick up Hugh Laurie's "The Gun Seller". I hear it's pretty good. Still reading the Journal of Major George Washington though, so it will have to wait.
QuoteWhere'd Annyong get that juice box?

Zovistograt

err, I wouldn't call Blood+ weeaboo.

If you bought an obscure mo? romance manga, on the other hand...
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Dill

When I was little and watched anime, and when people asked what I liked, I would say," Not Jews," just so they wouldn't think I watched anime. It's a nasty habit that I still do to this day, even though I no longer watch anime.

Zovistograt

Quote from: Dill on August 12, 2008, 09:00:40 PM
When I was little and watched anime, and when people asked what I liked, I would say," Not Jews," just so they wouldn't think I watched anime. It's a nasty habit that I still do to this day, even though I no longer watch anime.
You should watch anime.  Most of the good ones are for adults.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

BOSSNIG

Quote from: Moriarty on August 08, 2008, 06:56:53 PM
Nazi.

I would rather look like a Nazi. Any day of the week.
Listen to this man.
IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 KILLIN DA MOTHA FUKER THAT KILLED U!
..._.....____________________, ,
....../ `---___________----_____] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//

WE TRUE HOMIES
WE RIDE TOGETHER
WE DIE TOGETHER