News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Where do most people find their anime online?

Started by Red, December 09, 2008, 01:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red

I wanna see some old anime shows I enjoyed again. Care to help?

Nayrman

well, depends on the anime.
Crunchyroll is good for stuff that is currently unlicensed (or the licensee doesn't care enough to check), Youtube is good for some older stuff that got taken of years ago, or sometimes you just have to search google....

Red

Quote from: Nayrman on December 09, 2008, 01:32:17 PM
well, depends on the anime.
Crunchyroll is good for stuff that is currently unlicensed (or the licensee doesn't care enough to check), Youtube is good for some older stuff that got taken of years ago, or sometimes you just have to search google....
Ah, thanks.

I found what I was looking for. Thanks Nayr.

I still need a different site. :(

ThePowerOfOne

I just search the anime i'm looking for on Google. I always find sites that have it.

Zovistograt

anime6 is great, and I find animeseed is pretty good if you don't mind watching MegaVideo videos once in a while D:
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

tibar21

Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Mario583

http://pimpanime.com/
I mainly just buy Anime now.

!
Also: http://animethat.com/

NOTE1: If you get a 'Authorization Required' pop-up, just close it.
NOTE2: When you view an Anime episode, you'll got that Zango pop-up, DECLINE that poop!

Zovistograt

"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Mario583

Zovistograt

Spam

Zovistograt

Quote from: Spam on December 21, 2008, 03:50:20 PM
Try animefuel.com that's what I use...
That place is four whole episodes behind all of the new series I'm watching.

>____________>

Mystic

Syncopathic