News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

This is why everyone hates IGN

Started by Nayrman, April 10, 2009, 06:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

http://movies.ign.com/articles/970/970094p1.html

Gave Dragonball Evolution a 2.5/5, but the entire review was praise. I mean really, this guy must not have been paying attention during the movie.
"really brought out the characters"? Are you kidding me? The only one who has ANY depth was Goku, and even then it's intercourse ed up horribly. He thinks the fights had excellent coreography. Apparently he hasn't watch a good martial arts movie by Bruce Lee, or anything made by Kurosawa (even in the 40's Kurosawa did better fights).
Basically he goes on to say that fans shouldn't complain that it takes liberties. Um...then what was the point of getting the license?
Also, it's just a terrible movie to begin with, let alone a terrible Dragonball movie. Ugh, IGN has hit a new low for having anything good to say about this movie... X_X:;
I'm sorry, I just can't get over it. It's a pointless cash cow meant to only make money because the studio doesn't want to try or put any effort in (yet the IGN reviewer says THIS movie is the exception...what a twat)

Tsumaru

And how, you know, they basically crapped all over the good name of DBZ.

Rayquarian

I don't understand why they didn't just make their own identity for this movie, since anyone watching this movie because it is Dragonball wouldn't be watching this movie.

Triforceman22

QuoteRobotnik: GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!!!!!!