News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Ass Hole

Started by JrDude, August 09, 2009, 12:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JrDude

On TV, when "Ass Hole" is said, they bleep out the word "Hole," but not "Ass." Why is this? (I really wanna know).
[move][/move]
Dude .

Nayrman

I still want to know why they censor language and all, freedom of speech idiots it's not anyone's job to make sure kids don't hear "unsuitable" language even though none of the words have any implied meaning any worse than any "clean" words.

jnfs2014

Because ass could mean a lot of things. Hole mostly has ass in front of it, so they censor that.

HTA!

1.) Ass can refer to more than just your butt, while poop hole refers to the anus.

2.) Nayr, its not freedom of speech. The networks are putting the footage on the air, and they are allowed to stipulate what is or is not heard. You cannot make this a constitutional thing.

3.) They have uncensored quite a few words recently... like ninny.

Nayrman

well then intercourse  the networks.

JrDude

I've never heard ninny censored.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Neerb

I don't get why most curse words are even curses.  I mean, you could say a different word with the 100% exact same meaning and it would almost always be considered fine.

JrDude

Quote from: SmashBro25 on August 09, 2009, 04:23:49 PM
I don't get why most curse words are even curses.  I mean, you could say a different word with the 100% exact same meaning and it would almost always be considered fine.
What the poop.
Yeah it's the totally the same.
[move][/move]
Dude .

Captain Justice

Comedy Central shows uncensored programs sometimes where everything is......well uncensored.
Quote from: Talim on September 04, 2009, 05:26:53 PM
Yesterday, sort of. I was on the verge of crying. Why? I got into an argument with a couple other people from #nsider and it got me really upset. I didn't really cry much though
Quote from: Tsumaru on September 20, 2009, 11:29:22 AM
Can we ban Hoss, please?

Jono2

just look at the intercourse ing Back To The Future movies.  They were family movies, and they have a fair amount of profanity (for being a family movie).

Quote from: LinkXLR on January 30, 2008, 09:10:54 PM
Quote from: famy on January 30, 2008, 08:36:30 PM
is big willy unleashed a will smith game

...I'm not even gonna touch this one.

SteamID: Lazylen

Dog Food

Well this thread turned into something completely different.

Also, it's because 'poop hole' refers to a body part, therefore the 'hole' is censored so it no longer refers to a body part. It is now just 'ass', which is apparently much better than saying 'poop hole'.

Quote from: JrDude ♪ on August 09, 2009, 04:26:24 PM
What the poop.
Yeah it's the totally the same.
Well, he said almost always. Let's try some more.
What the sex.
You are such a hole in my butt.
I hate your poopy face.
Pee off.
You are a stupid vagina.

But now imagine grown man saying them to another grown man.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Thirteenthorder

Quote from: Dog Food on August 09, 2009, 10:21:32 PM
Well this thread turned into something completely different.

Also, it's because 'arsehole' refers to a body part, therefore the 'hole' is censored so it no longer refers to a body part. It is now just 'ass', which is apparently much better than saying 'arsehole'.
Well, he said almost always. Let's try some more.
What the sex.
You are such a hole in my butt.
I hate your poopy face.
Pee off.
You are a stupid vagina.

But now imagine grown man saying them to another grown man.
Now that's a reasonable argument. Due to the branding of society, people walking around, rephrasing expletives like that would be tarred and feathered.
When you're not lookin'...

jnfs2014

What the junk are you doing?

I'm peed off.

Freak you.

Son of a skank.