News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

What was your first anime?

Started by Lotos, March 02, 2010, 01:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lotos

Dubbed and subbed.

Dubbed:  I think Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z.  They were on at relatively the same time when I first saw them as a kid.
Subbed:  Elfen Lied

The Riddler

Pokemon or DBZ, I don't remember. D:
I've seen every dubbed DBZ though, when I started watching it on Toonami at 12:30 at night, I was addicted.

Dubbed: Speed Racer was most likely it followed by Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura
Subbed: Elfen Lied a couple years ago because of whoever made that post about that dog scene

Dragon Ball/DBZ was a huge favorite for me back in my childhood
...̅̅̅

So_So_Man

Dog Food

When I was really young I watched Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh, Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z. Not religiously or anything, but once in a while if they were on I'd stick around for the episode.

I've never watched subbed anime, or really any anime since back in the day.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

SkyMyl

Dubbed: Sailor Moon, DBZ, or Pokemon. One of those was my first anime period, but I can't remember which I saw first.
Subbed:...Strawberry Panic.

Nayrman

Probably Speed Racer or Dragonball Z first dubbed.

First subbed? I can't remember. Got into torrenting all at once.

JrDude

Pokémon or DBZ (original, 'eh?), but didn't last long, sure I used to watch every episode of Pokémon, but after the first movie I kinda lost track.
But the first I actually got into is Inuyasha.
Also, I usually don't watch subbed, except if I'm bored and it's ecchi. First that I can remember is... Mouse or something, and that was actually not too long ago.
[move][/move]
Dude .

MoS

Yu Yu Hakusho. Toonami was the poop.

bluaki

Dubbed: Definitely Pokemon. I also watched a very tiny bit of Sailor Moon and Hamtaro around the same time.

Subbed: I believe a friend told me to try watching a bit of Bleach, but that didn't really get me into anime, so I'd rather say the second thing I saw which is the one that actually sparked an interest in anime: .hack//SIGN. My avatar is a character from it, actually.

Gwen Khan

Dubbed: DBZ
Subbed: I don't remember

Syncopathic

Dubbed: Dragon Ball Z
Subbed: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

I'm so glad I watched that.

Custom

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

BOREDFOREVER

Zero

Dragonball Z

I still love it to this day