News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Ceramic Super Mushroom

Started by DededeCloneChris, March 24, 2010, 08:11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DededeCloneChris

So I decided to make a Super Mushroom replica with clay in Art II class. Here are four pictures of my work after it was glazed.

What do you think? Honestly speaking, it looks better from far away. There are some parts that aren't that round enough, but at least I did it, right?

Thirdkoopa

Better than anything I could do in Clay. I'd like to see more from you in the future; Maybe a full super mario bros collection or something.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

DededeCloneChris

Er, I like to do simple designs for now. I just got the idea to make a Super Mushroom because it was simple enough to me.

Still, glad you liked it. :)

Silverhawk79

Looks pretty good. The only worthwhile thing I made from clay was this...pig...bat...jar...thing.
>_>
It was a lovely color of brown and black. :D

JrDude

[move][/move]
Dude .

DededeCloneChris

Thirdkoopa

Quote from: AuraChannelerChris on March 24, 2010, 08:18:58 PM
Er, I like to do simple designs for now. I just got the idea to make a Super Mushroom because it was simple enough to me.

Still, glad you liked it. :)
super mario power-up designs are pretty simple. :[

Still doesn't stop me from wanting to see more in the future. Maybe not just VG stuff bout just nifty clay projects.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Third K on March 25, 2010, 06:36:49 AM
super mario power-up designs are pretty simple. :[

Still doesn't stop me from wanting to see more in the future. Maybe not just VG stuff bout just nifty clay projects.
Not simple to other people here. I saw ones that their faces were towers, or maybe I was just mistaking them from making a Super Mushroom.

Chris8492

Thats a great model of a super mushroom.

last time i made a clay project it came out pretty good but someone accidentaly dropped it while getting stuff out of the kiln.   :|