News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

What Anime/Manga are you watching now?

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 28, 2010, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

Of course this topic isn't really for me but I just thought of it and this board needs some more life before removed. You know what to do with this.

Go.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Nayrman

Uh, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, however long that runs for.
Inuyasha finishes this week, I just want to see how cheesy they're going to get. Good lord this new season is bad.
Let's see, Cross Game finishes this week as well, despite the manga still going (I think).
Kimi Ni Todoke is a pretty good slice of life high school series.

And the summer series haven't really hit the streaming sites yet. I've seen a couple of first episodes on torrent sites, but I usually don't bother torrenting until it's a show I like. Oh, and the first Eden of the East movie is out on streaming, waiting for the torrenters to get that. XD

Potestas

I am watching:

-Zero no Tsukaima S3
-Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
-Detroit Metal City
-Hayate no Gotoku
-Bakemonogatari

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Whatever is on my MAL, but Heroic Age is the anime I'm most focused on now
...̅̅̅

Allegory

Reading the FMA manga and just finished with hero tales. I am about to start Eureka 7 as well.

Allegory

I am also taking suggestions. If you have any to recommend, I am always looking for a good series.

Mysterious Girlfriend X... if you think you might like drool. All I'm sayin about that.

Until Death Do Us Part
C.A.T.
The Breaker
Ping
Rappi Rangai
Psyren
...̅̅̅

Allegory

Potestas

I was supposed to start with Shakugan no Shana, continue watching TTGL and start the last season of SZS, but I somehow didn't get around doing that. Curses.

Click the sig to level it up. Go to Ichimonai.com to learn more.

Anarchy_Jas

Right now I'm watchin' Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood and Yumeiro Patissiere (probably not spelled right, it's late).
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

RX-78-2

I'm currently really only watching the Pokémon anime--which I actually like a lot.

I know it's only 6 episodes, but I'm still finishing Fooly Cooly. I'm trying to start watching Naruto: Shippuden and eventually Gurren Lagann and Genshiken, but I just don't have the time.

As for manga, I'm mainly reading Sgt. Frog and Death Note. I kind of stopped though because I can't find the volumes I need and I don't want to skip anything. I might just use One Manga for Death Note though.

One manga series that I've been wanting to read is Pokémon Adventures. I can't find them for sale though and I think they stopped printing them.  :(

Also, (if you were serious about it) I really hope this board isn't removed. It's one of my favorites.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Gwen Khan

Quote from: RX-78-2 (TerribleFrog) on May 26, 2010, 07:29:32 PM

One manga series that I've been wanting to read is Pokémon Adventures. I can't find them for sale though and I think they stopped printing them.  :(

they are reprinting them, check amazon

RX-78-2

Holy crud, thank you. I've been looking for these in English forever. All I found was 1st editions that were out of stock, unavailable, etc. I guess they're reprinting them all now that they're second edition. Thanks again!
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Gwen Khan

Quote from: RX-78-2 (TerribleFrog) on May 29, 2010, 10:59:21 PM
Holy crud, thank you. I've been looking for these in English forever. All I found was 1st editions that were out of stock, unavailable, etc. I guess they're reprinting them all now that they're second edition. Thanks again!

I found this list

Pokemon Adventures

BOREDFOREVER

Right now I'm watching DBZ Kai, and he reliving good times.  Thanks God they decided to cut out some of the filler.  Maybe the Freeza fight will last a couple of episodes instead of three years.