News:

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL.

Main Menu

What Anime/Manga are you watching now?

Started by Thirdkoopa, March 28, 2010, 06:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spud

Just trying to finish Death Note and FMA. It's about time I finish these...

SkyMyl

Attempting to rewatch the dub of Tenchi Muyo for nostalgia.
Also watching DBZKai, because it's intercourse ing Dragon Ball Z.
And Minami-ke Okaeri.

RX-78-2

Quote from: SkyMyl on June 05, 2010, 05:56:49 PM
Attempting to rewatch the dub Tenchi Muyo for nostalgia.
The Tencho Muyo series are great. I should get back into them sometime.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Nayrman

Ah the Tenchi Muyo dub.... the Tenchi Universe dub (the one they showed on Toonami and released still) is so intercourse ing horrible it's hilarious.

Actually, so far I've found DBZ Kai to be...pointless, as a LOT of the scenes were meant to be seen with the "filler" in it. Yea, cutting out the pointless stare downs was a good idea, but a lot of it is kind of necessary when the episodes were just written and designed differently than the manga. Yea it's more compact but in a lot of ways it makes a LOT LESS SENSE. This will probably be fixed once Cell comes along when it was mostly filler to begin with. XD

Uh, let's see what's good this season:
Durarara is still intercourse ing amazing. If you've watched Bacanno it's made by the same guy, and is still awesome.
Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kiten is...kinda like Kenshin...but not. Eh.
Arakawa Under the Bridge. Eh...think of a much calmer Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, while somehow making less sense. Still funny though if only because it's perfectly aware of how nonsensical it is.
Heroman: It's STAN LEE! Oh, and bishounen spider-man gets a big robot instead of spider powers...and fights alien cockroaches. It's stupid as intercourse  but hey I'm still watching for some reason.

Well, that's just the new season stuff I'm keeping tabs on. Still watching the usual stuff like FMA and Fairy Tail (finally we get to Erza's backstory arc.)
And Bleach...how far can you sink!! It's like the Tower of Terror but it only goes down forever WEEEEEEEE!

Anarchy_Jas

A couple of days ago, I started watchin' Black Lagoon. Explosions, violence, cussing, badass main chick, humor, destruction, dark humor, hidden deeper meanings. LOVIN' IT!
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."

Jayat

BLEACH!!! of course. it's proven to me that it has what takes to hang with some of the best anime of all time. this i take from the rank it was given from www.animecrazy.net

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Nayrman

Quote from: Jayat on June 08, 2010, 05:47:25 PM
BLEACH!!! of course. it's proven to me that it has what takes to hang with some of the best anime of all time. this i take from the rank it was given from www.animecrazy.net

You clearly haven't watched that many anime then.............

tibar21

naruto shippuden (Japanese version with english subs), i love it, its awesome. I started watching when there was already like 30 epidodes and i've kept up with it since.
i don't watch much anime but one day when i get my own computer, i'll watch bleach and maybe some other stuff.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746