News:

UH SOMETHING BROKE HANG ON

Main Menu

Headphones

Started by Thirdkoopa, May 21, 2010, 11:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirdkoopa

What headphones are you currently using?

I'm using a pack of earbuds that came with one of my parents phones. I don't really care since they never used theirs and mine broke.

Also general headphones discussion.
[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"

Allegory

I use a cheap pair that is supposed to "block out" sound. I really don't care what kind of haedphones I use.

MoS

razer carcharias. Really comfortable and a really good mic.

RX-78-2

I mostly use random headphones. I found the ones I'm using now with a bunch of other random headphones in my house. Twice before that I used headphones that came free with a pack of batteries.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Turok

I have a pair of Sony earbuds, dunno what particular model.
Went through a ridiculous amount of Skullcandy earbuds and got sick of them breaking for whatever reason, so I picked up these.

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

Red

A pair of JVC headphones. I got sick and tired of ear buds, and I saw these in Walmart for around $15, and they're great. They've lasted at least 4x as long as any ear buds, and they feel really comfy. I think they're called "Flats" to be specific. :3

Level_9_Chao

Basic Sony ear clippy things that latch behind. They break every year or two.
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Mystic

BOREDFOREVER

A cheap pair of Phillips earbuds, half broken. I'm probably gonna buy some new ones tonight or tomorrow night.

I had a pair of wireless headphones, but they finally decided they didn't want to sync up anymore.  I miss them. 

Spud

Some cheap pair that came with my dad's mp3 player. They emit sound and that's good enough for me.

tibar21

earbuds that came with my iPod for school or when i'm in public
when i'm at home, i use these big headphones that block out a lot of sound. they're not as good as bose, but their still pretty good, they just get uncomfortable after you wear them for 10 minutes.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FC: 2622-1690-4267
Pokemon Soul Silver FC: 4855-9306-7114
Mario Kart Wii FC: 4898-5017-8746

Zovistograt

Sony XB700.  They're huge and plush and comfortable and have great bass.  I'd recommend them to anyone.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)