<+Clu> was cute sure but it doesnt even mention homosexuality

Main Menu

And the winner is...

Started by Dog Food, May 26, 2010, 07:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog Food

POSSIBLY SPOILERS.

Lee.

Too bad, I liked Crystal better, but I knew Lee was going to win. I have to say, I liked the chemistry between the contestants this season. Maybe Crystal will dump her boyfriend and go for the paint mixing American Idol winner? ALSO, FUCKING CONNECTICUT, FUCK YEAH. WE HAVE TALENT. CONNECTICUT IN THE TOP TWELVE. FUCK YEAH.

So, discuss American Idol, what your predictions were, who you wanted, why American Idol sucks, Simon Cowell, etc.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

The Riddler

I'm blown away.
In the final night, Crystal beat Lee 3-0.
Crystal throughout the entire season was better than him as a performer and as a singer, with the exception of his Hallelujah night.
He has a more unique voice, yeah, but she's just a better singer.

As for Simon leaving, I imagine the show going downhill from here.

Red

I haven't watched the show in a while. Like, a few seasons ago. Way too much talking, not enough singing.

Quote from: Reel Big Fish on May 26, 2010, 08:06:19 PM
As for Simon leaving, I imagine the show going downhill from here.
The show has been going downhill for a while now.

Level_9_Chao

What even happens after Simon? Does Randy even matter any more?

His name's Randy, right?
Become a Failbook fan: Victory Road :3

The Game Boy Pocket.
Put it in your back pocket.
Sit down and it breaks.

Dog Food

Quote from: Level_9_Chao on May 27, 2010, 08:06:26 PM

His name's Randy, right?
Name's Randy, dawg. And yo, he's the only original judge left now. That's what's up, dawg. You know, dat's cool. It's alright with him, dawg.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

Java

I once actually enjoyed watching American Idol.
I even liked last season (for the most part). However, this season was absolutely terrible.
The only contestant that I believed truly had some talent was Crystal Bowersox.

I agree that American Idol really has been going downhill for a few seasons now.
I'm pretty sure that Simon leaving will put the final nail in the coffin. Look at the judges without him. Randy, Kara, and Ellen? Not one of them offers insightful comments. They aren't even entertaining...

I, for one, am currently more of a fan of Vote for the Worst than I am of American Idol.

Quote from: Level_9_Chao on May 27, 2010, 08:06:26 PM

His name's Randy, right?
Has Randy ever mattered? He's even more useless than Kara... and that's saying something!
All he does is ramble on incoherently.

Cornwad

I'm pretty sure the real point of that episode was to say good bye to Simon, with some winner stuff or something at the end.

Mystic

The only significance to the last episode was Paula, Simon leaving, and Janet. Paula made me laugh, and Janet made every artist of my generation look like poop.