Main Menu

NSFCD Olympics: Silver Fan Art

Started by Rius, June 06, 2010, 06:25:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rius

NSFCD Olympics: Silver Fan Art
(logo coming)
Board Member: Silverhawk79

Greetings, denizens of NSFCD! Welcome to the Contest Thread for Silver Fan Art!

Demonstrate your mastery of art by submitting your creative depictions of NSF's founder, Silverhawk79! To the winner, 100 points! All users who participate in this contest are guaranteed to be awarded at least 15 points. See the Contest Rules for further details.

Ah, fan art. How do we both love and hate thee? Thou penetrates our consciousness like a wasp on its spidery prey. Thou festers in our mind like wasp larvae in spidery prey. Yet, thou emerges from our soul in a beautiful glory like child wasps from spidery prey. And then there's bad Fan Art. Anyway, no Fan Art can be bad when it depicts our glorious leader, Comrade Silver. Let's show Silver how much we love him with this contest that may or may not be considered idolatry. All Users are encouraged to participate.

Contest Rules

1. Eligibility - User must have registered for the NSFCD Olympics.

2. Deadline - All Contest Entries must be submitted by Tuesday, June 22, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.

3. Submission - Each User is permitted to submit One (1) Entry to the NSFCD Chairman. Entries must be submitted via PM. Entries are not to be posted in the Contest Thread until the Entry has been scored and notification has been sent to User. It is up to the User to decide whether to receive input from fellow Competitors; however, no discussion, feedback, or review on potential Entries is allowed in the Contest Thread. Users who wish to receive feedback on potential Entries are encouraged to post their Entries for review in the Drawn Child Board.

3. Judging - Each entry will be judged on a scale of 20 Points. The score breakdown is as follows:

• 50% (10 Points) - Originality/Creativity
  • 25% (5 Points) - Artistic Skill
  • 25% (5 Points) - Presentation
The User's Competition Score will be the Contest Score multiplied by 5. Example: A submission receives a score of 10 Points, the User will be awarded 50 Points in the General Competition. The individual(s) with the highest score will receive the maximum Score of 100 Points.

4. Winner Notification - The Winner(s) of the Competition will be officially announced no later than Thursday, June 24, 2010 at 11:59 PM CST.

5. Prizes - All participating Users will receive points based on the scale presented in the Judging section.

6. General Conditions - All Forum Rules and General Conditions of the NSFCD Olympics apply. Each Entry must also meet the following requirements:

• Pictures must be in digital format. Only online entries will be eligible. No print submissions will be accepted for entry into this Contest.
  • The picture, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material drawn by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted picture is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the picture does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity (except Silver, lol) or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the picture.
  • NO SILVER RULE 34. YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED FROM THE ENTIRE COMPETITION. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, NO RULE 34. D:
    In official terms, the picture must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Chairman, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.

Rius

Winners

1st Place - RiddlerRob
[spoiler][/spoiler]
2nd Place - LightningSword
[spoiler][/spoiler]
3rd Place - RedSox
[spoiler][/spoiler]

The Riddler

I've got mine pretty much done. :3

The Riddler

Rius

This contest is officially over. Congratulations to our winners... and only contestants:
1st - RiddlerRb
2nd - Light
3rd - Red
To Rob, the top score of 100 points and a bonus 20 points for having his smileys featured in the forum. Really, congrats. ^_^

For the other two, their score times 5. ...Thanks for playing.

The Riddler

:silverindiff: :silver:3: ohintercourse me; :silvertongue: trollface.jpg :silvervhappy: silverXD :silverwink: :silversmile: =\ datass; :silverD: ohgodwhat; :silversad: >=3 rage; wut;

=]

Light

[spoiler=Beware of Hideousness]
lol[/spoiler]
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Red

Mine should have won. He was dressed as Mario for Pete's sake. |:

Silverhawk79

Light

Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Thirdkoopa

[21:11] <mackormoses> let's take a look at today's stats
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> stats today are high
[21:11] <mackormoses> holy intercourse ing poop
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> you adding all these standards
[21:11] <Rosencrantz> is really pushing us [/quote]
Quote from: JrDude φ on May 31, 2010, 08:32:13 PM
3 of my friends smoke weed. Why? Well I asked one time, and this is what they said: "Because I can blow out smoke and it makes me feel like a intercourse ing dragon"