News:

<+Clu> Silverhawk79 is just wrong for me

Main Menu

Bleach/ Shattered blade

Started by Jayat, June 08, 2010, 05:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayat

Hi there, so i got this game of my favorite tv anime and i was wondering if anyone else has played. One more thing I'm having problems with finding the last character on the game.

Click here to level up my card!

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Nayrman

Ah, the Wii game. Yea I got it when the Wii launched as there were ZERO fighting games for the system. However, it's a pretty bland game to be honest.

And by last character, you probably mean Ulquiorra or Grimmjow. Too bad this is before they had any major fights, so all their moves are generic and un-interesting. Also, Ulquiorra's VA is different in this game, probably due to how soon he came out in relation to the dub. Funny how he sounds like L from Death Note in this game, thus driving the physical appearance comparison even further. Although his VA goes uncredited in this game... I wonder who voiced him...

Jayat

Quote from: Nayrman on June 08, 2010, 05:25:23 PM
Ah, the Wii game. Yea I got it when the Wii launched as there were ZERO fighting games for the system. However, it's a pretty bland game to be honest.

And by last character, you probably mean Ulquiorra or Grimmjow. Too bad this is before they had any major fights, so all their moves are generic and un-interesting. Also, Ulquiorra's VA is different in this game, probably due to how soon he came out in relation to the dub. Funny how he sounds like L from Death Note in this game, thus driving the physical appearance comparison even further. Although his VA goes uncredited in this game... I wonder who voiced him...
I've unlocked those two. credit, the game could've followed the manga. at least they got the rest of the game right

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

Nayrman

Quote from: Jayat on June 08, 2010, 05:35:54 PM
I've unlocked those two. credit, the game could've followed the manga. at least they got the rest of the game right
To be perfectly honest, there wasn't that much in the manga at that point besides ANOTHER re-telling of the Rescue Rukia arc, and god knows we've done that enough.
I actually played the second Bleach game on the Wii at AWA, and it was okay. Although it's a bit "beam spammy". Think Budokai Tenkaichi but with Bleach...

Jayat

Oh god no, haven't i suffered enough from playat constant beatings from brawl.pffft not likely is probly going though his mind

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

DededeCloneChris

Does this topic have anything to do with "artistic discussion" at all?

Jayat

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on June 08, 2010, 07:49:03 PM
Does this topic have anything to do with "artistic discussion" at all?

actually it does. if you consider gameing an art. it's not just playing the the game it's the way you play it.

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272

DededeCloneChris

Yeah...that's not convincing at all.

Jayat

Quote from: TheAuraWielder on June 08, 2010, 10:40:53 PM
Yeah...that's not convincing at all.
I know i should've taken debate.

Wii 8713-9036-0212-2272