News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Black Lagoon Season 3: Roberta's Blood Trail

Started by Nayrman, July 03, 2010, 04:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nayrman

Yo,
So Black Lagoon "season 3" (if it can be called that) is starting to "air" (only episode 1...er, 25, will have a tv airing), but at least it's up and going. So, we begin the Roberta's Blood Trail arc after it took the manga forever to finish and write in general.
Who else is watching?

Also, I'm interested to see what's gonna happen if this gets dubbed. Geneon dubbed the first two seasons, but as we know they're not among us anymore, but I heard FUNi has the distribution rights. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Finally, who thinks this will be over like absurdly quick? I mean the last half of the arc is like 98% action. And if Dragonball Z taught us anything, is that a manga that has a lot of action will be sped through in record time.

Anarchy_Jas

I'm watchin'! After the first few minutes of episode one, it became one of my favorites... (Obviously, I'm the one who had the idea for a Black Lagoon RP) and one of the few that I enjoyed watching in English. There's something about the dub (of the first two seasons, haven't seen any of the third) that just made it... I don't know, click with me. Usually, I can't stand dubs. I hope it's still good with FUNi running it now, you know, with how things get translated/worded and whatnot.
"I know they hope I fall, but tell 'em winning is my muthaeffin protocol."