News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

THOR

Started by Neerb, November 16, 2010, 11:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neerb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir8bG3B1jWs

I'm not sure this trailer's even supposed to be on the internet... I think it's the Comic Con trailer, and someone finally had the nerve to put it on Youtube.

Anyway, the movie looks pretty freaking sweet, and I can't wait to see it. Then comes Captain America, and then Cap, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, Nick Fury, Black Widow, and Agent Coulson will all team up for AVENGERS, the biggest feat in movie history.

By the way, the trailer's 5 minutes long and takes the time to explain pretty much the whole plot (or at least, it seems like it), so don't watch if you're afraid of spoilers.

Dog Food

Funny how that guy is suddenly in a lot of Joss Whedon projects (although he was a given for The Avengers, since Marvel is merging all of their universes or whatever).

I want to see The Avengers, but I can't say I'm as interested in this. It might be good for some of the back story (since I know little to nothing about Thor), but eh. He doesn't interest me as a superhero.
I get obsessively manic over things. It's a problem.

BOREDFOREVER

I like Thor, but I dunno how I feel about this yet.  I'll probably see it when it comes out, though.

Also The Incredible Hulk was great.  Norton made a great Banner, but it looks like they're going forward with Mark Ruffalo.  I like the actor, I just don't think he's good for the hulk.