News:

<Clu> no nsfcd is basically a ghost town, it should be killed behind fences

Main Menu

So who's going to the Darkrai event?

Started by Daft Pink, May 30, 2008, 08:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daft Pink

I'm probably going tomorrow. I wanna get a Darkrai. Anyways, hi guys, hadn't been around for a while if anyone noticed.

ThePowerOfOne

Not me. I can't get my parents to drive that far just to get a Pokemon. Its okay though, i'll get one somehow. I already have three legit Darkrai anyway.

jnfs2014

Gwen Khan

me and my cousin are making a pit stop to get one on our way to New Hampshire

WiinolikePS3

Quote from: Commissar Torgo on May 30, 2008, 08:47:37 PM
That's funny, because my cousin and I are also doing that, on the way to Indiana.

My Mom has no reason not to take us; we're already heading that way, I'll only take a few minutes, and I'm gonna buy MMSF2 anyways.

THEEVILSPERKY

I have 2 hours until work.. hmm.. can I make it... it's rainy and unpleasant out... and it's a bit of a ways away... hummm...
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Qsmash

I don't think so. I could go I guess, but the place is in another city and I don't know it they're having it or not.

Mystic

THEEVILSPERKY

Quote from: QSMASHBRO on May 31, 2008, 11:30:40 AM
I don't think so. I could go I guess, but the place is in another city and I don't know it they're having it or not.
Well, mine's AT LEAST one city away... umm... let's see... two I think.

I still went, had no idea if they were doing it.  Put on my Mystery Gift and barely walked into the entrance lobby and bam, I got a Darkrai now.  Didn't even walk into the store, haha.  You can only get one per save file.. and you can only have one save file at a time of course.. and you need the Pokedex in game and Mystery Gift option on the main menu to even download it.. so you pretty much can only get one without spending a lot of time trading and restarting and that's just too much.

Got a Calm-natured buddy. ^__^
NES, SNES, N64, GCN (Jet Black), PQ (JPN), Wii, GBP (Clear), GBC (Green x2), GBASP (x2 Cobalt, x1 NES), DSLite (Black), SG3, SDC (x1 BIG, x1 Clear black top, solid grey/beige bottom), PS (x2), PS2 (Slim, Silver), PS3 (NTSC 60GB upgraded to 500GB), PSP 2000 (Silver, 4GB), XBox360 Elite

Qsmash

Quote from: THEEVILSPERKY on May 31, 2008, 11:48:32 AM
Quote from: QSMASHBRO on May 31, 2008, 11:30:40 AM
Well, mine's AT LEAST one city away... umm... let's see... two I think.

I still went, had no idea if they were doing it.  Put on my Mystery Gift and barely walked into the entrance lobby and bam, I got a Darkrai now.  Didn't even walk into the store, haha.  You can only get one per save file.. and you can only have one save file at a time of course.. and you need the Pokedex in game and Mystery Gift option on the main menu to even download it.. so you pretty much can only get one without spending a lot of time trading and restarting and that's just too much.

Got a Calm-natured buddy. ^__^
I have all of that except a ride and a Darkrai. >_>

SkyMyl

Wait, that's today!? Crap.

I would've madean effort to beat Diamond! :'(

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: MasterYoungLink on May 31, 2008, 01:47:19 PM
Wait, that's today!? Crap.

I would've madean effort to beat Diamond! :'(
You don't have to beat it, just have the Pokedex and Mystery Gift.

Daft Pink

I got my Darkrai today. Just so you guys know, you guys can still go tomorrow. Its from noon to 4pm again. Darkrai comes at level 50 and it comes with the moves Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, and Hypnosis.

jnfs2014

Now I can *spoiler* it.

Quote from: WiinolikePS3 on May 31, 2008, 05:12:50 AM
Quote from: Commissar Torgo on May 30, 2008, 08:47:37 PM
That's funny, because my cousin and I are also doing that, on the way to Indiana.

My Mom has no reason not to take us; we're already heading that way, I'll only take a few minutes, and I'm gonna buy MMSF2 anyways.
What part?

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: WIIGAMER24 on May 31, 2008, 03:11:27 PM
I got my Darkrai today. Just so you guys know, you guys can still go tomorrow. Its from noon to 4pm again. Darkrai comes at level 50 and it comes with the moves Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, Nightmare, and Hypnosis.
Yeah, just like the Japanese one.

They are exactly the same, just one is Japanese and one is American.