News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Rate my new mutation!

Started by Kayo, October 28, 2007, 10:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

i made a new mutation today. please rate it.  ;D(my sprite gallery's not finished yet)

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Kat95

Kayo

I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Flying Chickens

Curse you and your skill at mutations.
Curse you!!!
In other words, it's great.

Kayo

Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 10:50:28 AM
Curse you!!!

i'm not as good as FearItself, thats why i'm pacticing :P
[move][/move]

Kat95

Quote from: ULTIMATEKAOS on October 28, 2007, 10:52:58 AM
Quote from: Orgizirtee on October 28, 2007, 10:50:28 AM
Curse you!!!

i'm not as good as FearItself, thats why i'm pacticing :P

same here lol

Kyukon

Kayo

Quote from: Kyukon on October 28, 2007, 11:14:17 AM
Simple.  :p

But it flows.
that was my point. i counldnt decide whether to use uxie or mew's color for the body. so i udes uxie, but put mews color in there too. i like doing that  :)
[move][/move]

Mario64

Allegretto

Kayo

Quote from: Lotos on November 04, 2007, 07:40:51 PM
I can barely see the difference.  I only noticed the tail at first, but then I noticed the body.  It must be that good :O
i was gonna use mews colors for the body and the blue for the head, then i decided to switch it because the pink was a little too distracting from the eyes and stuff, etc.
[move][/move]

FearItself

It's pretty simple. I could do something like that in five minutes or less.
The outlines of the tails are a bit rough where they intersect, and something about the fact that there is little black outlining on the tips of the tails is unappealing. The hand on the left (our right) sort of looks rough too.

Kayo

Quote from: FearItself on November 12, 2007, 04:52:14 PM
It's pretty simple. I could do something like that in five minutes or less.
actually i did it in 5 minutes olol ;D ;D i was bored XD

The outlines of the tails are a bit rough where they intersect,
it does look a little confusing... :-\
and something about the fact that there is little black outlining on the tips of the tails is unappealing.
whats wrong with that??? ???
The hand on the left (our right) sort of looks rough too.
that was from the original uxie sprite... :|

(look at the bold)

its good for a 5 minute job, but your so much better than me in most cases, so go away! XD

j/k about the go away stuff :P
[move][/move]