News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Star Fox 64 3D

Started by DededeCloneChris, July 21, 2011, 09:19:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Custom

Quote from: Neerb on July 28, 2011, 09:44:53 PM
Are the motion controls good? Or did you just use the circle pad the whole time?

Also, is it the best-looking 3DS game so far? Because it looks pretty freaking good, and screenshots never even do justice.

motion controls are alright, but not as good as the ones in OOT
i preferred circle pad, although i used motion control in zelda

also no, it looks average. the kid icarus demo looked pretty sweet though

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Zero

Starfox 64 3D has some impressive water effects, that's for sure.

Doodle

I'm just amazed that they managed to poop on the voice acting
YEAH

Nayrman

Pretty good, but the same game, which is why I bought it. Graphics were nice but the sound quality took a hit, and yeah, the acting isn't as fun as it originally was. At least they get credited this time.

Oh, and REQUIRING me to do training first time? Bitch, I've been playing this game for nearly 15 years! I don't need any intercourse ing training! Put it under options or whatever like the N64 game. Nintendo thinks we're all idiot babies who don't know how to play a really simple game. ~_~

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on September 12, 2011, 02:00:22 PM
Pretty good, but the same game, which is why I bought it. Graphics were nice but the sound quality took a hit, and yeah, the acting isn't as fun as it originally was. At least they get credited this time.

Oh, and REQUIRING me to do training first time? Bitch, I've been playing this game for nearly 15 years! I don't need any intercourse ing training! Put it under options or whatever like the N64 game. Nintendo thinks we're all idiot babies who don't know how to play a really simple game. ~_~
Does the raccoon really stare into your soul?

Nayrman

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 12, 2011, 02:16:26 PM
Does the raccoon really stare into your soul?

That, and he gives intercourse ing stupid advice/training. "Use the control stick to move!" Hur Durr.... I thout taht wuz fur jumpin' in dis spahse shuter game!

Seriously, are kids just so dumb they can't figure out a game on their own these days? X_X;;

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Nayrman on September 12, 2011, 03:08:20 PM
That, and he gives intercourse ing stupid advice/training. "Use the control stick to move!" Hur Durr.... I thout taht wuz fur jumpin' in dis spahse shuter game!

Seriously, are kids just so dumb they can't figure out a game on their own these days? X_X;;
That's society for you. Personally, I don't mind. It's in a handheld console anyway.

Nayrman

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 12, 2011, 05:06:51 PM
That's society for you. Personally, I don't mind. It's in a handheld console anyway.

I don't have a problem with the training in it of itself, but the fact that I was forced to. Half the market for this game is gonna be older fans who played the original back in the day. It'd be like in Mario 64 3DS they forced you to do a tutorial mission that explained what jumping and coins were...

Anyways, aside from that one gripe, it's still a fun game, and the graphics really are quite good.

Custom

getting it tomorrow because FUCK IT

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Custom on September 13, 2011, 09:34:22 PM
getting it tomorrow because FUCK IT
I'm desperate enough to do it as well. I just want my 3DS library to grow (just have OoT 3D and Devil Survivor Overclocked).

I might do it later in the month, though.

Custom

Quote from: NotAsagiChris on September 13, 2011, 09:47:19 PM
I'm desperate enough to do it as well. I just want my 3DS library to grow (just have OoT 3D and Devil Survivor Overclocked).

I might do it later in the month, though.

i just have OoT :(

Neerb

I have OoT AND Street Fighter... not that it matters since I suck at Street Fighter and the online competition makes it impossible to train.

Doodle

Quote from: Custom on September 13, 2011, 10:57:39 PM
i just have OoT :(
which is basically the only good game for the 3DS right now
and it's a "remake"
YEAH

Flying Chickens

Quote from: Nayrman on September 12, 2011, 03:08:20 PM

Have you noticed that in OoT3D, Navi now spontaneously stops you in your journey to tell you, "Hey! I feel tired! Do you know how to save? IT'S LIKE THIS. I'M SURE YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT, CONSIDERING WE ARE CURRENTLY IN GANON'S CASTLE. HAHA. HEY. LISTEN."
Capitals for emphasis.

Zero

That never happened to me, lol