News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Shitty poop of the poop generation

Started by The Riddler, October 02, 2010, 10:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayo

Quote from: RX-78-2 on August 27, 2011, 08:07:05 PM
Did you read my 90's Nickelodeon thread? Nineties Nickelodeon is still on the air a good deal, you just have to know where to look and when to watch.
If only I got that channel in my bedroom.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Doodle

I was watching Ren & Stimpy the other day.
Half of that poop you'd never be able to get away with today.
YEAH

CoasterKid93

Dragonball Z and the 1982 remake of The Thing was my childhood.
Quote from: whatwewishfor on March 14, 2014, 09:35:19 AM
DINAH I EAT DINAH EVERY NIGHT LAST NIGHT I HAD PIZZA HAHAHAHAH

Mona

Quote from: Zero on October 03, 2010, 03:05:01 PM
I can tolerate Spongebob.

Pffft! Hahahahahaha! Zero, you can't go through just one day without making a Spongebob reference. Silly thing. I know what you're going to say. You mostly do it to make me laugh, but don't kid yourself by saying you 'tolerate' it. You enjoy Spongebob almost as much as I do.

Anyway, as for Flapjack. I'm guilty of going through a phase where I would just watch several Flapjack episodes in a row each day. I loved it. I loved Flapjack's goober laugh, I loved how creepy Dr. Barber is, and I loved the overall silliness of the show.

I don't really watch much TV anymore so I haven't had a chance to see Adventure Time, but it actually looks pretty funny to me. I have a lot of friends that like it.

Really, what it all comes down to is that different people find different things funny. Perhaps my sense of humor is a little childish. I don't really care, though. I like being able to laugh at a lot of things. It makes life more fun.

Zero

RazorFilledCandy

Quote from: Mona on October 01, 2011, 08:43:50 PM
Anyway, as for Flapjack. I'm guilty of going through a phase where I would just watch several Flapjack episodes in a row each day. I loved it. I loved Flapjack's goober laugh, I loved how creepy Dr. Barber is, and I loved the overall silliness of the show.

I love you

RX-78-2

I must say, I enjoyed Flapjack while it was on.

Also, Adventure Time is definitely worth a watch.
I dunno hao 2 put imgs heer :(

****************Mack was here******************

Zero

They canceled Flapjack?

Wow Cartoon Network really just isn't the same.

Neerb

Quote from: Zero on October 02, 2011, 05:55:29 PM
They canceled Flapjack?

Wow Cartoon Network really just isn't the same.

Yeah, it's better. We got Thundercats now, and Young Justice finally returned after mysteriously vanishing back in May (they weren't even halfway through the season). I don't care if Flapjack's gone; it was always more creepy than funny, anyway.

Kayo

You guys.

See I hardly ever watch cartoons anymore. I don't watch any TV before 9 PM, usually. You people have too much time on your hands.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Zero

Quote from: Kayo on October 02, 2011, 06:04:00 PM
You guys.

See I hardly ever watch cartoons anymore. I don't watch any TV before 9 PM, usually. You people have too much time on your hands.

I don't really watch television anymore either, just saying that darn they sure recycle shows faster than they used to.

Kayo

Quote from: Zero on October 02, 2011, 06:21:01 PM
I don't really watch television anymore either, just saying that darn they sure recycle shows faster than they used to.
I guess. But cartoons really aren't my worry anymore. They come and go and all I can say is "eh". It really doesn't get to me as much as it does to some of you guys.
[move][/move]

Ravioli

Adventure Time is a cocksuckingly godly show.

And I love pre-movie Spongebob far, far more than any of you motherintercourse ers so don't even intercourse ing try to step to me son