News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Started by Neerb, April 20, 2011, 04:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

lmao

well, anyway. Haven't got around to playing much, so I'm only at the forest temple. Pretty happy with it so far.

Neerb

Just beat the normal Water Temple.

It's.... IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. The colored paths, the all-around improved visuals, the Iron Boots; oh Water Temple, I'm sorry the way I've acted all these years, will you ever forgive me?

JK it's still boring and dull-looking as heck, but dang is it sooo much more convenient.

DededeCloneChris

With the cow topic behind, I'm finishing the Biggoron Sword quest before even getting to the Forest Temple.

DededeCloneChris

The Boss Replay feature is very good, but the Boss Gauntlet is just evil.

Nayrman's wishes came true in Master Quest...

DededeCloneChris

Has anybody received the soundtrack yet?

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 04, 2011, 09:40:42 AM
Has anybody received the soundtrack yet?
Never mind, I just got it today four days after the email confirmation arrived.

But for some reason, the new ending song can't be heard. The CD gets stuck on that part...

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 14, 2011, 09:35:21 PM
Never mind, I just got it today four days after the email confirmation arrived.

But for some reason, the new ending song can't be heard. The CD gets stuck on that part...
Try ripping the CD tracks onto the computer and playing them there.
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Kayo on July 15, 2011, 08:43:49 PM
Try ripping the CD tracks onto the computer and playing them there.
I ripped all of them with iTunes, but it gets stuck on that particular track too.

Also, that track plays just fine in DVD players and Stereo systems. That's odd...

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 15, 2011, 08:45:55 PM
I ripped all of them with iTunes, but it gets stuck on that particular track too.

Also, that track plays just fine in DVD players and Stereo systems. That's odd...
Try not using iTunes. :|
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Kayo

[move][/move]

DededeCloneChris

Kayo

Quote from: MooglePlayerChris on July 15, 2011, 08:55:23 PM
Gimme one.
There are tons. I use Zune and it's never failed me (then again I use it just because I have a Zune.) There are better ones out there, but I use Zune so I can keep everything together on the same program I use to sync and everything. Anyone else on here will recommend media players to use.
[move][/move]

Custom

winamp

but all the songs worked for me

Quote from: Viewtifulboy on March 11, 2013, 07:28:20 AM
Good job! I, Viewtifulboy, declare you the CHAMPION!

I'm the official winner of the Viewtiful Victory roleplay championship!

Kayo

I second winamp, if you're gonna try something. Unless your CD happens to be particularly intercourse ed. You can't assume that it's a problem present on all of them.
[move][/move]