News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

KOOL SHIZ

Started by Super, October 23, 2008, 06:30:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daft Pink

Ok, that's fixed. Now where the intercourse  is SK?  :(
* Pinky stocks up on potions for the long journey ahead.

We won't be needing any food or drinks. We can just eat the unicorns I can summon, and we can drink their delicious blue blood.

Spam

Actually I look like my avatar...

Super

I was getting taquitos for our journey.

Get your weapons. We're leaving now.

Daft Pink

All right. Just finished getting my potions from the potion shop. Our unicorns are waiting for us. One question though, King. You say that Hostilia is to the west of us, yet we're crossing their western border. Are we going to go around the world and attack them in the least expected spot then? Does this mean we shall make our way there by sea?

Kilroy

I was, erm, not at the local whorehouse while I was gone, I was out buying things >:(
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Daft Pink

Quote from: Byte on October 25, 2008, 03:55:39 PM
I was, erm, not at the local whorehouse while I was gone, I was out buying things >:(
I wanna come too. ^_____^

Super

Quote from: Daft Pink on October 25, 2008, 03:01:31 PM
All right. Just finished getting my potions from the potion shop. Our unicorns are waiting for us. One question though, King. You say that Hostilia is to the west of us, yet we're crossing their western border. Are we going to go around the world and attack them in the least expected spot then? Does this mean we shall make our way there by sea?
It'd be so expected for us to not be lazy.

So yeah.

This way, we can be pirates.

*SK gets on the massive ship in the Specific Ocean*

Guys, get your poop on here.

Daft Pink

Will do King.
* Pinky brings all his belonging with him in a giant bag of magical unicorn powers, and summons a unicorn on the ship.
I don't wanna be bored, so I'll be riding around, exploring the vast regions of this massive ship. :3

Also, King, I've heard the Specific Ocean has many sea monsters. Should we worry?

Super

Quote from: Daft Pink on October 25, 2008, 05:30:55 PM
Will do King.
* Pinky brings all his belonging with him in a giant bag of magical unicorn powers, and summons a unicorn on the ship.
I don't wanna be bored, so I'll be riding around, exploring the vast regions of this massive ship. :3

Also, King, I've heard the Specific Ocean has many sea monsters. Should we worry?
Very much so.

As with anything specific, there are the details that must be brought up.

Many of them bastard men-of-whores are always swimming around trying to blow poop up. It's pretty annoying.

Careful.

Anyway, where the hell is Lenny and the other guy?

Spam

I'm in da bag...  ;D

Daft Pink

Quote from: SUPERKOOL on October 25, 2008, 05:36:14 PM
Quote from: Daft Pink on October 25, 2008, 05:30:55 PM
Will do King.

Very much so.

As with anything specific, there are the details that must be brought up.

Many of them bastard men-of-whores are always swimming around trying to blow poop up. It's pretty annoying.

Careful.

Anyway, where the hell is Lenny and the other guy?

Lenny is stored away in Byte's random access whatever. He was in the whorehouse and just recently went to get ready for the trip...

Kilroy

I'm ready for the trip. Sword Sharpened, Hair Cut, Inventory stocked.

Ready to go!
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Daft Pink

SHIT! My hair. Oh well, I'll get a new hair style during the journey to Hostilia. So, who will be on the lookout for Hostilia? And also, about how much time is estimated until we are to arrive at Hostilia. And will there be any other stops?

Super

No stops. They will be expecting us to be lazy.

Zovistograt

Name: Lars
Weapon: fractal laser implanted in head that can do piercing and slicing damage but only by chance (50/50 chance of hit)

Bio: Lars can only say anagrams of the words "Lars" and "Leather".  He runs on olive juice and electric wiring.  He might have seven arms.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)