<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

The New Ask The Person Below You A Question Thread

Started by Mystic, January 04, 2010, 11:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FruitFlow

Ice Cream wins hands down.

Lemonade or Pink Lemonade?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Jhen Mohran

I'd have to say lemonade, because for some reason, pink lemonade tastes kinda like candy, rather than a tangy beverage like lemonade does.

Did you ever think the moon was more than a rock floatin' in space?

FruitFlow

No. I once thought it was a round block of white cheese.

Honey or Syrup?
"Many people see technology as the problem behind the so-called digital divide. Others see it as the solution. Technology is neither. It must operate in conjunction with business, economic, political and social system."

Kayo

For some reason I don't like honey at all, but syrup's fine.

Pancakes or waffles?
I really hate how I've made more than 12,000 posts here. Thankfully this swaying, moving Chandelure makes it all worth it.
[move][/move]

Chris8492

Waffles

Uhm...ever had a strange deja vu moment?

FruitFlow

The Seventh

Reading is typically my preference-unless I'm writing about something I like.

White, milk, or dark chocolate?
meh

FruitFlow

Dark Chocolate since it's sweet.

Family Guy or American Dad?

Rayquarian

Silverhawk79

FruitFlow

The Seventh

I don't know, I think a user decided to make a random post.

Do you think that post was acceptable?
meh

Turok

Not acceptable.

Would you say you come here more or less often than you used to?

[spoiler]
QuoteSo is it Capcom JPN or US screwing the PC release over? Both?
QuoteNUKE THEM FROM ORBIT, IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BE SURE

PC GAMERS

If you don't give us what we want, we'll nuke you from orbit.
[/spoiler]

FruitFlow

dawnwolfNxhoj

It's manga for me, but i'd enjoy that rare comic now and then

How did(or would) you go through pokemon black/white? steady or fast?