News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

Who was the Resetti-Obsessed NSider?

Started by Java, September 26, 2007, 08:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Java

I remember an NSider being totally obsessed with Resetti and always would support him for Brawl.

Does anyone remember their name? I'm sure they'd be sorely disappointed  ;).

Water ☮

yea i remember him/her too. but not their name.

Java

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Java

Nope. I never liked the idea of Resetti as a playable character.

I wholeheartedly supported either Nook or Animal Crosser.

The Riddler

Well, I supported him over Nook, but I wouldn't say I was obsessed. I just thought the idea of Resetti was more original than Nook, since Resetti comes with a built in weapon. Everyone's suggested movesets for him all involved the tools, which would be the generic AC characters weapons, not Nooks.

On top of that, I just don't buy that a character from the background would be a playable character.
The AC boy/girl would be more plausible against that theory since four can live in a town at a time.

Cornwad

I don't know, but people who get overly obsessed with characters that will almost certainly be ATs annoys me. Thats why I only support very probable newcomers :P

Macawmoses

Quote from: Cornwad on September 27, 2007, 03:02:00 PM
I don't know, but people who get overly obsessed with characters that will almost certainly be ATs annoys me. Thats why I only support very probable newcomers :P

like the wizard  :robotsurprised:

Cornwad

Quote from: mackormoses on September 27, 2007, 03:22:38 PM

Yup :D

Tupin

Quote from: Cornwad on September 27, 2007, 04:30:04 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on September 27, 2007, 03:22:38 PM

Yup :D
And the Animal Crossers and Megaman.

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.