News:

<+Clu> have you tried barbecuing the computer

Main Menu

Ever have a forum dream?

Started by Silverhawk79, June 11, 2008, 10:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverhawk79

Ever have a dream about a forum? This can mean Oldsider, Outsider, Boyah, NSF, etc.
Back when the chat threads were announced to be closing on Oldsider, I had a dream where I was at a huge picnic table with hundreds of people. They all had colored text over their heads with their screennames, and it was cool. I didn't have a wrench since I wasn't a Plumber yet, but I saw people with wrenches and triforces. Anyways, all of a sudden the sky turned all stormy and these black-clothed people with flamethrowers materialized out of nowhere (of course with NOA_[insert name here] over their heads), and started burning the tables and everything on them, maybe even some members. I woke up like "AAAAA WHAT THE FUCK", and then figured that I spent waaaay too much time online.
k tell yours

Macawmoses

Only one....it wasn't anything special, either. Merely, it was my envisioning of a day in Dann Fry's life after he destroyed NSF, and it was the night I helped raid. He got up, went out, got the mail, and started reading it, hate mail, until he finally was poisoned by anthrax or some poop......and died. Weird...but that incident mad me off.

Silverhawk79

Quote from: mackormoses on June 11, 2008, 10:54:44 PM
Only one....it wasn't anything special, either. Merely, it was my envisioning of a day in Dann Fry's life after he destroyed NSF, and it was the night I helped raid. He got up, went out, got the mail, and started reading it, hate mail, until he finally was poisoned by anthrax or some poop......and died. Weird...but that incident mad me off.
Oh yeah, I think I may have had some sort of dream about him once, after that incident. Don't remember any details, though.
All I remember is that he wore a snorkel. Hahaha. >_>

Macawmoses

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 11, 2008, 10:56:13 PM
Quote from: mackormoses on June 11, 2008, 10:54:44 PM
Only one....it wasn't anything special, either. Merely, it was my envisioning of a day in Dann Fry's life after he destroyed NSF, and it was the night I helped raid. He got up, went out, got the mail, and started reading it, hate mail, until he finally was poisoned by anthrax or some s***......and died. Weird...but that incident mad me off.
Oh yeah, I think I may have had some sort of dream about him once, after that incident. Don't remember any details, though.
All I remember is that he wore a snorkel. Hahaha. >_>
Ya, that incident caused a lot of negativity.....I really shouldn't have cared, but it bothered me that someone that trusted would do that. Other than that, my dreams don't involve forums.

Light

Last night, as a matter of fact. It was about Birdie of Aces's new idea for an RP here. It didn't make any sense whatsoever, though.
Holy crap all my sigs were always poop. Best leave this space alone.

Java

I think I did once, I barely remember it.

Super

I had a wet dream about Pixie.

Macawmoses

Kilroy

I've had very vague dreams about Oldsider. Nothing really interesting...
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Riosan

Yes. I need to get out more.

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 11, 2008, 10:50:09 PM
words

Chat threads closing = Apocalypse confirmed.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Zovistograt

I had numerous dreams about oldsider, and a few about NSF as well.  Some were with the people in a physical room, but more were me just browsing the forums in my dreams.
"I lovat a gabber.  I could listen to maure and moravar again.  Regn onder river.  Flies do your float.  Thick is the life for mere." - James Joyce (Finnegans Wake, page 213)

Spud

Doodle

Probably at least once, but I don't remember it.
YEAH

Gwen Khan

Rayquarian

My grandma just had a fit because we just got off our contract and now the bill is $50.