News:

<+Ice> i have a dildo factory line run by old women in my garage

Main Menu

Ever have a forum dream?

Started by Silverhawk79, June 11, 2008, 10:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupin

Quote from: Rayquarian on June 12, 2008, 02:34:45 PM
My grandma just had a fit because we just got off our contract and now the bill is $50.
Did you mean to make a thread?

Quote from: SkyMyl
Tuppy frightens me with his knowledge of legacy technology.

Rayquarian

Quote from: Tuppyluver1 on June 12, 2008, 02:35:55 PM
Quote from: Rayquarian on June 12, 2008, 02:34:45 PM
My grandma just had a fit because we just got off our contract and now the bill is $50.
Did you mean to make a thread?
Yes.  Yes I did.

Silverhawk79

Oh, I just remembered another.
I woke up and got on Oldsider like any other day, but when I logged in, music started playing, confetti came from the ceiling, and a PM popped up on screen saying I made Sage. I was like "um wut", and the doorbell rang. It was NOA_Andy and NOA_Shaun...bringing me breakfast. It was a little creepy.

Kilroy

Quote from: Silverhawk79 on June 12, 2008, 02:42:05 PM
I woke up and got on Oldsider like any other day, but when I logged in, music started playing, confetti came from the ceiling, and a PM popped up on screen saying I made Sage. I was like "um wut", and the doorbell rang. It was NOA_Andy and NOA_Shaun...bringing me breakfast. It was a little creepy.
Were there any pickles in the breakfast?
1984 WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSTRUCTION NOT MANUAL
"yes you are anusface, but i am better than!!" - taw, steam forums
 FOR NSF MASCOT

Riosan

That sounds hilarious.
[21:51]   <Smashin>   No one likes a sad fat kid.
[21:51]   Mystic has left #nsider (Leaving.)

Macawmoses

Quote from: Riosan on June 12, 2008, 02:55:49 PM

That sounds hilarious.
....Silver as sage....heh.

Rayquarian

I had 6 dreams where I got banned from Nsider.  The first five came true; the last one came before the end of Nsider.

Lotos

Yeah.  I don't remember details though.