News:

Change is coming. HOPE CHANGE UNITY

Main Menu

He-hey guys!

Started by _Aerodactyl_, December 15, 2007, 04:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shujinco2

Quote from: _Aerodactyl_ on December 15, 2007, 04:38:07 PM
I finally found some more old Nsiders! I'm _AERODACTYL_ from the old Nsider. Anyway, is anyone a competitive battler here?
LONG TIME NO SEE!

Now, WHO were you ig friends with again?

PHOENIXBLAST

Quote from: _Aerodactyl_ on December 17, 2007, 02:45:29 PM
Quote from: PHOENIXBLAST on December 17, 2007, 04:45:21 AM
Hey Aero remember me? Also Adonis he is now on another website, but I can give you the link via pm if you want me too. Also nice to see another good old Pokemon NSider-er (=P) back!
Hey Pheonix! Wow, I can't believe all of the Nsiders are here :o I've been at Nsider2.com :D So some of the older Pokemon guys were there, great to see ya again pheonix!

I might have to go to Nsider2 (and register) occasionally because I need to talk to some people who I thought were missing, and I MISS them! Anyway nice to see you too -remembers gold ole' days-

WiinolikePS3

I'm one, but you probably won't battle me, just because of my Latios.

If you remember, I started the tier war thread because I was sick of being flamed for using my Latios.

So, If you mean by competitive that I play by all of those tier and clause rules, no, but I EV Train my pokes, get the best natures, and really get them to the best of their abilities. If it makes you feel better, if we ever do fight, I can just not use Latios. I've had to do that on occasion against particularily whiny people... >_>

whatwewishfor

whatever

Ridley

...Friend codes were probably implemented by the same people who wanted tripping in Brawl...
...It's quite obvious...

Lini

wb Aero, you still on Shoddy?  In fact, is anyone else?  I haven't been on in forever :P

_Aerodactyl_

I'm BattleBeastEXP on Shoddy, but I like battling on D/P more than shoddy :D
My Youtube Battles
~Please Subscribe and come to my forums!

Kratoyd

I was KratosNLloyd, but I wasn't a competitive battler, and only a few people know me here.

click here or else...

I'm not going to be online much due to Choir, School, Basketball, and Play rehearsals...
I might get on on mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays, but don't expect to see me much anymore.
On thursdays I'm going to get like, no sleep.

Maple Story rocks!

Matt

O SHI- O shi- o shi-... lulz good to see ya again.