News:

Our thoughts go to Silver and his family in this difficult time.

Main Menu

That's it! I'm calling you out!

Started by Water ☮, February 24, 2008, 06:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Water ☮

LUCARIO YOU'RE NOT A LEGENDARY POKEMON!

I'm tired of it being counted as legendary!
It had no business being in the opening to The Rise of Darkrai.
>:( :robotangry: >:( :robotangry: >:( :robotangry: >:( :robotangry: >:( :robotangry:

DededeCloneChris

Wait, did the Darkrai movie has been realesed now?

Avion-Finch

it had business alright, serious business.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

Lotos

It's the same poop with Arcainine. <─(SP?)  He was declared a legendary back in the R/B/Y days, but he's a common Pokémon.  Same case with Lucario.

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: WaterGod on February 24, 2008, 06:15:33 PM
LUCARIO YOU'RE NOT A LEGENDARY POKEMON!

I'm tired of it being counted as legendary!
It had no business being in the opening to The Rise of Darkrai.
>:( :robotangry: >:( :robotangry: >:( :robotangry: >:( :robotangry: >:( :robotangry:
It seems that Lucario's popularity hasn't died yet. Much for Brawl too. ;)

Avion-Finch

Quote from: Lotos on February 24, 2008, 07:00:50 PM
It's the same s*** with Arcainine. <─(SP?)  He was declared a legendary back in the R/B/Y days, but he's a common Pokémon.  Same case with Lucario.
I thought it was that it was originally intended to be a legandary.

Brawl FC 1504-5840-0611 name Avion, mains below(as of now)

JrDude

Where was I when Archenine(SP?) was a "Legendary"?
And just because Lucario had no known evolution (at first), was a new combo of types (Steel+Fighting), and was the living Anubis, everyone thought he was Legendary.
In fact, in every game, almost everyone knows where the legendaries are at some point, making them non-legendary because you can easily find and get them (except event pokémon).
[move][/move]
Dude .

BENELLISBE2

It's the same s*** with Arcainine. <─(SP?)  He was declared a legendary back in the R/B/Y days, but he's a common Pokémon.  Same case with Lucario.
DO NOT DISS THE FIRST LEGENDARY DOG!!!!!...!!.!!!!  !!!  HE IS MY FAVE OF ALLLLLL TIME!!!!!!..!!  !!
ARCANINE WAS THE FIRST AND THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!                       !!!!! oh and you didn't need the first i in Arcanine.

Oren

Quote from: BENELLISBE2 on March 13, 2008, 08:06:41 AM
DO NOT DISS THE FIRST LEGENDARY DOG!!!!!...!!.!!!!  !!!  HE IS MY FAVE OF ALLLLLL TIME!!!!!!..!!  !!
ARCANINE WAS THE FIRST AND THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!                       !!!!! oh and you didn't need the first i in Arcanine.
but... you just dissed Lucario...  and i count Arcainine as less of a legendary then Lucario

darkmario

Any one who dosent think lucario is a legend then here:3093-6749-5951 thats my brawl code pm me with yours and i'll show you how legendary lucario is.  >:(   :)

ThePowerOfOne

Quote from: darkmario on March 19, 2008, 06:04:35 PM
Any one who dosent think lucario is a legend then here:3093-6749-5951 thats my brawl code pm me with yours and i'll show you how legendary lucario is.  >:(   :)

lol...

Lotos

Quote from: Zora Link on March 01, 2008, 08:11:35 AM
Acainine was considered legendary because in one of the earliest pokemon shows, it was shown along with articuno, Zapdos, and Ho-oh (which at that time was thought to be moltres,) on old plate like things. (pics were carved out).

Lucario I have never heard of anyone calling him legendary nor have I ever thought of him as one.

I saw that episode as well, when they went to the lighthouse at    Cerilian  (SP, Firefox won't give me the correct spelling) and met Bill in season 1, mirite?

Quote from: Avion-Finch on February 24, 2008, 07:02:51 PM
I thought it was that it was originally intended to be a legandary.
It was?   I didn't know that.

Oren

your right lucario pwns in brawl

DededeCloneChris

Quote from: Phaze on March 19, 2008, 06:15:56 PM

lol...
Is much worse/better when he is giant.